FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Gnar

WT F**K - 2 Ember FnB CB's

Guess we are gonna get the mile and a galaxy approach to our AoE...YAY!

Source - Sparkuggz Twitch

Guess we are gonna get the mile and a galaxy approach to our AoE...YAY!

Source - Sparkuggz Twitch

Don't get too excited.  It is an alpha build - there has been 0 damage tuning yet since they're still deciding what stats they're going forward with.  Also, keep in mind that CB doesn't build embers, so the most you'd get to do here is cast CB twice with FnB enabled.  Then you'd drop completely out with 0 Embers. 

Definitely hopeful for it making it to live but really I'm just excited I got to see that nuts shit in the Alpha. Also, in response to only being able to do it twice before you run out, he recapped those fucking things hella fast holding out at 2 embers so with proca up this AoE would be really strong. Very fun too watch but like you said, it's not live. Definitely recommend seeing it before we potentionally lose it.

I think watching 3 Chaos Bolts come out via Multistrike will be boss to see as well.  If he was using Charred Remains, then weaving an FnB Incinerate between FnB Chaos Bolts could maintain your Embers.  Just won't be able to cast CB twice in a row unless there's an ungodly number of enemies that allows Rain of Fire to keep you generated.

Why stop at three, Zag? FNB CBs all critting... it'll look like we're firing tentacle dragon monsters from our hands.

Why stop at three, Zag? FNB CBs all critting... it'll look like we're firing tentacle dragon monsters from our hands.

It was in reference to Multistrike. 

Now that I think about it - if you stacked Multistrike with something like Fire and Brimstone...

• Like 1

I hope Multistrike animations are slightly smaller versions of the real ability. BABY DRAGONS, BABY DRAGONS FOR EVERYBODY!

It was in reference to Multistrike. 

Now that I think about it - if you stacked Multistrike with something like Fire and Brimstone...

Yeah, multistriking FNB is what I meant. Not critting. Close enough. ALL THE CHAOS BOLTS

• Like 1

Something in regards to Multi strike that I had not thought of.... if the echoed strikes could generate Burning embers....

If so, combined with Charred Remains... one Incin could return up to 1.8 embers lol

I would assume not based on game logic of the echos not actually being incinerates by spell ID... but one can dream

Edit:  Actually thinking about it more, the echoed spells are 30% of the main spells dmg so likely don't have a crit roll on them to generate double embers if they generated any at all..

Edited by Soulzar

This is likely something that will initially happen and then be revoked.  Then again, if Multistrike is like Crit rating, I don't ever see it getting so out of hand that it'll break the game like that.  Need beta testing soon.  The pile of questions coming up are spilling over onto the 3rd page on my Word document lol

• Like 1

Yeah, they have to differentiate crit from multistrike.  I assume multistrike will cost less per % than crit but have less special benefit like ember regen and overall damage.

I doubt they'll make Multistrike generate embers at the beginning, because I can't imagine them not just using the Multistrike they already have in the game that works by its own spell. Now, if they go by the ele shaman mechanic for Multistrike, I could see them screwing it up.