FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
merduh

Guild???

Anyone know what happens when...

A guild from realm A moves to realm B. What actually happens to the original guild on realm A? Does it reset to level 1 and continue starting anew OR does it reset to level and then eventually disband? 

The guild recruitment forums are definitely not the correct avenue for this question.  This topic will likely be moved shortly.

The original guild is reset to level 1 and continues starting anew.

• Like 1

I think this is the perfect place for this question as it has everything to do with recruitment in that... do i keep the guild despite the previous GM having left the server and recruit new people? Why on earth would you waste my time by saying its the wrong place when u could have just as easily answered the damn question???

Hybrys did answer your question.  The realm A guild resets to level 1, and starts anew as a fresh guild.

Guild recruitment is for people looking to join a guild, or guilds looking to add people.  This inquiry fulfills neither of those categories.

And take it easy.  We'll all friendly here, looking to help.

• Like 1

I think this is the perfect place for this question as it has everything to do with recruitment in that... do i keep the guild despite the previous GM having left the server and recruit new people? Why on earth would you waste my time by saying its the wrong place when u could have just as easily answered the damn question???

If you obtain GM rights via the mechanic that allows you to take over an abandoned guild, or by you getting promoted once the previous GM left, you can change the message of the day, and carry on like a typical guild starting from level 1.

Why on earth would you waste my time putting a question in a forum that I moderate specifically for people not adhering to the rules and guidelines, which you obviously didn't read?  Since I quickly answered your question instead of immediately moving or deleting your post, the least you could do is not be rude about it.

Please give the rules of the Guild Recruitment section, as well as the general rules a glance over:

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/955-important-guidelines-for-thread-names-and-content/

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/38-general-forum-and-posting-rules/

• Like 4