FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Azrogol

Lowest ilvl for Normal?

Alright so it's been a while since when I'd asked lots of DK and raiding questions. I finally started playing a few weeks agi and I was able to jump from 473 to 536 ilvl. I have shitty luck trying to get the trinkets/weapons from Flex/Lfr, which, as a result, is putting a hard cap on my dps. That being said, what do you think is the lowest ilvl I could do a normal, even maybe Immerseus or any other easy farm bosses? Is there really anything else i can do besides pray for gear? Would i still be semi competitive dpsing with conquest gear?

Hi there! 

1. Besides farming LFR and Flex, you could try going to the Timeless Isle to farm for Burdens/Gear. Everyone at one time or another has crappy RNG so don't sweat it, it's amazing you went from 473-536 in a couple of weeks.

2. If you aren't in a guild you may have trouble finding a Normal SoO, because most groups look for 550+ and a Acheive (at least on Mal'Ganis they do sad.png )

3. I believe that PvP power has no effect on our stat budget, i.e. Prideful Chest has same amount of Secondary Stats as a regular 550 chest plus PvP power.

What I'd recommend you do is just continue on with farming your LFR/Flex along with Burdens/Gear, and if you have the spare gold buy the 553's from the AH (or craft them yourself).

Edited by Manashock

Any ilvl past 520 (assuming your skill is pretty decent) is good enough but no one will take you til your like 550 and honestly it's becoming more like 555 cause of double upgrades keep doing lfr/flex Pvp gear is better then lfr gear the only gear from pvp that's worse then pve lfr gear would be trinkets pvp trinkets suck as as far as pve goes