FORUMS
Vlad

Dragon Talon Assassin (Kicksin) Build

The skills page for the Kicksin build shows this:

1. 20 points to Dragon Talon Dragon Talon — Main single-target damage skill, required
  2. 20 points to Dragon Talon Dragon Talon — Big Damage boost, required

Should 2nd 20 points to Dragon Talon be to Venom instead?  There's not other mention of Venom in the skill point list but its shown as 20 points in the tree image.

On 9/27/2021 at 5:32 PM, Ayukawa said:

The skills page for the Kicksin build shows this:

Should 2nd 20 points to Dragon Talon be to Venom instead?  There's not other mention of Venom in the skill point list but its shown as 20 points in the tree image.

Fixed, thank you for the report.

Hi. About Phoenix Strike Assassin Build, i dont understand why dont put the skill point to tiger charge.

I tested it, and i put only 1 point to dragon talon , and the remaining point to tiger. I increased my damage 2K more.

I build have 20 phoneix, 20 ice,fire,lightning, 1 talon dragon and the rest (15 to tiger).  And is more effective than you build 😉

Honestly because your damage is already so high from the other pieces that it isn't super necessary, which is a bit crazy.

I will go in and adjust the build slightly still but I found that I don't even really run tiger strike when I'm farming. The build up of the charges, while it does add a little more damage, doesn't really make much difference since everything is already melting lolHonestly because your damage is already so high from the other pieces that it isn't super necessary, which is a bit crazy.

I will go in and adjust the build slightly still but I found that I don't even really run tiger strike when I'm farming. The build up of the charges, while it does add a little more damage, doesn't really make much difference since everything is already melting lol