FORUMS
mspector

Stuck at GR lvl 13

Rare Patron

Necromancer. So I worked my way through Season 3, got into S4, ultimately completed everything except achieving L20 solo. Couldn't even get to L15 solo because for some reason completely indecipherable to me I'm stuck at L13. I mean, I've been at L13 for almost 3 weeks now. What has to happen to get to L14? 

Finishing a GR at a given level successfully (killing the boss within the time limit) should open up the option to start a GR at a higher level, 1-3 levels higher depending on time left. Alternatively, finishing a regular rift successfully at a given Torment level (killing the boss AND talking to the guy in town within the time limit) should allow you to start a GR at the corresponding difficulty level right away (for GR20, this would be Torment 5, which will unlock it up to GR22). 

If it doesn't unlock after either of those, you may be facing some bug, or something else might be going on but then I wouldn't know what.

Rare Patron

Thanks. And thanks for that post on non-standard builds. My build is a variation on AOD and is working quite well. I haven't seen any options to go to a higher level though I have completed GRs with 1:30 to 2:00 left. I'll look around, I guess. To be clear, I know how to increase my Torment level. I don't know how to increase the Rift level. Any info on where I might find these options (if they exist)?

Edited by mspector
Incomplete original

13 hours ago, mspector said:

Thanks. And thanks for that post on non-standard builds. My build is a variation on AOD and is working quite well. I haven't seen any options to go to a higher level though I have completed GRs with 1:30 to 2:00 left. I'll look around, I guess. To be clear, I know how to increase my Torment level. I don't know how to increase the Rift level. Any info on where I might find these options (if they exist)?

Hi mspector,

Are you playing on PC or on a console? I'm not 100% what the option looks like on consoles, though I'd expect it to still be in the same spot. Changing GR level should be just a drop-down menu on the pillar itself...

d3grs.thumb.png.367511c39b3f153685aff0ff1a103fed.png

Rare Patron

I don't care what anyone says, you're OK in my book. Now I know how to advance my rift level, and I thank you for that. I'm at 14, I'll go to 20 as rapidly as I can and finish the Season. Much appreciated. Muchly

Edited by mspector
  • Like 1