FORUMS
Vlad

Fire Druid Build

The Duration of the skill fissure seems to be different than shown here. The duration in resurrected is 1.6sec and not 3.2sec. Is the build still viable with the much shorter duration?

13 hours ago, Henios said:

The Duration of the skill fissure seems to be different than shown here. The duration in resurrected is 1.6sec and not 3.2sec. Is the build still viable with the much shorter duration?

Looking at gameplay, Fissure seems to last 3.2s in Resurrected. There were no patch notes indicating a change in the skill's duration either, so, I'm a bit perplex. Are you sure you're looking at the right skill? Got a screenshot of the tooltip or a video showing the shorter duration?

On 9/29/2021 at 12:55 AM, Oxygen said:

Looking at gameplay, Fissure seems to last 3.2s in Resurrected. There were no patch notes indicating a change in the skill's duration either, so, I'm a bit perplex. Are you sure you're looking at the right skill? Got a screenshot of the tooltip or a video showing the shorter duration?

This caught my attention as well so here is an image I captured from my switch it also says 1.6 is this a bug in the tooltip or did they actually nerf fissure? 

2021101222441800-D6491570A7371302A43BB496E8834DFB.jpg

20 hours ago, AncientYs said:

This caught my attention as well so here is an image I captured from my switch it also says 1.6 is this a bug in the tooltip or did they actually nerf fissure? 

2021101222441800-D6491570A7371302A43BB496E8834DFB.jpg

Seems like a bug in the tooltip; it seems to actually last for its correct 3.2 duration ingame. Test it out and report, I'd say. Other Druid spells have issues in their tooltips as far as duration goes according to some recent forum posts, including Armageddon. Fissure also allegedly crashes the game against the Ancients on the Switch version for good measure. That sucks.

19 hours ago, Oxygen said:

Seems like a bug in the tooltip; it seems to actually last for its correct 3.2 duration ingame. Test it out and report, I'd say. Other Druid spells have issues in their tooltips as far as duration goes according to some recent forum posts, including Armageddon. Fissure also allegedly crashes the game against the Ancients on the Switch version for good measure. That sucks.

I hope they patch out that problem for the switch. 

So the duration is correct but why did they put the tooltip as 1.6 this confuses me. 

Thanks for the reply.