FORUMS
Vlad

Blizzard Sorceress Build

12 hours ago, Gohanss78 said:

I just turned level 24 and started to respec but can only get 1 point into blizzard... where should I spec my other skills for now lol 

MrLlamaSC or Oxygen can correct me, but I'm pretty sure [redacted].

Edit: Yes, they could correct me. Disregard.

12 hours ago, Gohanss78 said:

I just turned level 24 and started to respec but can only get 1 point into blizzard... where should I spec my other skills for now lol 

As you discovered, you cannot hoard skill points and put them all into a single skill once that skill is unlocked; Blizzard 1 requires level 24, Blizzard 2 requires level 25, and so on.

Blizzard has several synergies, which are other skills that improve the damage of Blizzard when points are invested into them. As such, you should put points into these synergies to improve your Blizzard, if your Blizzard is currently maxed out. They include:

• Ice Bolt
  • Ice Blast
  • Glacial Spike
  • Cold Mastery (at level 30)

My recommendation is Glacial Spike.

There is an error in your early sorceress guide as you do not get 2 skill points at level 6. So doing 1 to static at level 6 means you can't do 6 charged bolts from 6-11. 

Ah good point! Yes you will be skipping the 1 point there and will be doing 7-11 charged bolt and the level 5 and 6 skill points going to static and frost nova

• Like 1

Do we continue to max Cold Mastery (20 pts) after the recent changes to it? If not, where should we allocate the additional points? I have a lvl 86 Blizz Sorc and mainly play solo. I only use the lobby for exp.

Any advise is greatly appreciated since I am new to the game.

thank you

I like having +26 Cold Mastery after soft points from +skills on items/charms are added. You can have more (and will want maxed if doing pvp) but I prefer moving those points over to something like Fire to help with immunities if I already have all synergies skilled.