FORUMS
Vlad

Life Staff

Guest stray

In the guide, you have bend light written and linked through out as the recommend talent, but in the pictures of the skill tree you have the talent next to it selected instead.

On 10/1/2021 at 8:29 AM, Guest stray said:

In the guide, you have bend light written and linked through out as the recommend talent, but in the pictures of the skill tree you have the talent next to it selected instead.

Thanks for noticing this, got the graphic updated, thanks again!

Guest Treeturtle

There are two damage abilities, not just one as listed in the Con list. Orb of Protection and Beacon both do damage to enemies on hit.

Guest An actual Healer

This is a TERRIBLE PVE build, you include some of the WORST Talents and leave out THE BEST talents.... Have you actually played a healer in game?

On 10/19/2021 at 1:09 PM, Guest An actual Healer said:

This is a TERRIBLE PVE build, you include some of the WORST Talents and leave out THE BEST talents.... Have you actually played a healer in game?

Thanks for your feedback, I not only have relied on my own experience but have interviewed several players who are seen as experts in their weapon. This particular PvE build I took mostly from one of the best healers I've ever grouped with across the betas and release. That said there are several ways to play every weapon, which is an exciting facet of the game.

Hello all, I was wondering if you could share the previous build recommendation for Life Staff; the one prior to the changes made in January 2022. I really liked it because it only had abilities with targeted healing that worked well with mouse wheel and clicking. It had splash of light.

Guest Nerub

In the section about the Void Gauntlet (Utility) is the wrong skilltree shown. For some reason it shows the Rapier skilltree instead of the Void Gauntlet skilltree.

21 hours ago, Guest Nerub said:

In the section about the Void Gauntlet (Utility) is the wrong skilltree shown. For some reason it shows the Rapier skilltree instead of the Void Gauntlet skilltree.

Thanks for catching this! It should be updated shortly 🙂