FORUMS
Damien

Spear

On 10/6/2021 at 7:40 AM, sp0rcu said:

Hi,

What is the spear light attack range? Does it work for light and heavy attacks? or only throwing?

While its not 100% clear what the exact range is, the spear can hit foes if you attack over an ally. This is especially noticeable when trying to DPS a boss from behind. I believe this increased crit chance works for all attacks as long as you are not pressed up against what you are trying to hit. If you test on one of the training dummies in a fort or war camp you can see there is a gap between you and what you hit with the spear.

Guest Gloo

What gem would i use for the PvE build? It says opal cause it synergizes well with reserved strength, but doesnt pick up reserved strength in the skill tree posted?

10 hours ago, Guest Gloo said:

What gem would i use for the PvE build? It says opal cause it synergizes well with reserved strength, but doesnt pick up reserved strength in the skill tree posted?

Good catch, going to correct the reasoning but the gem is still great.
Because of Aggressive Maneuvers you will dodge before every damaging Ability so you will be not stamina capped most of the time.

On 10/19/2021 at 7:27 PM, Guest Xirdak said:

What armor combination would you run with this?

There are arguments to be made for all three equipment loads but for war generally heavier is better