FORUMS
Damien

PvM Build Rankings

On 10/7/2021 at 1:50 PM, Damien said:

This thread is for comments about our PvM Build Rankings for Diablo 2.

I'm just curious, how does the Blizzard Sorceress build outrank the Blizzard Frozen Orb sorceress build? What metrics are being used here to determine that? The skill allocation instructions for both builds are *identical*, down to every last detail, including the number of points to put into cold mastery "enough for -150% enemy cold resist" (which you end up getting with +skill items and only a few points) except for the points into frozen orb.

The difference, then, is that the blizzard orb build has almost double the damage output due to being able to cast both Blizzard and Frozen Orb without them sharing a delay cooldown.

I don't see assassin Draon Tail (Tigersin) build in the table. Please add. It is great build, I've played it on HC (self found) and soft and I'd say it is equal Fenix build or even sligtly better (of course with it's procs and cons).

Edited by bloodphobos

Meteorb sorc is S tier... it's absurd to suggest a summoner necro or (buffed) FOH pala is S-tier while Meteorb is merely A-tier; Meteorb has much faster mob and boss clear, excluding teleport.

Edited by Slythey