3 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
-The Nighthold 10/10H
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7M
-Trial of Valor 3/3H
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
<Disturbed> - Zul'jin - 3 nights/week - Semi-Hardcore Progression: Mythic (7/7) (2/3) (5/10) Raid Schedule: Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST Holidays will be rescheduled. Current Recruitment Needs: • Tank • Shadow • Hunter • Ret Paladin • Frost DK All classes will be considered. Server Information: Zul'jin (PvE) Ruin Battlegroup Chicago Datacenter Eastern Realm Time In-game contacts: Madness (Madness#12309) Applejuice (Apple#11916) Srslynohax (Jake#11149)
Hey guys, I have all 6 tier items (heroic, some WF). My hands are 895, but got a 905 item from mythic chrono.
( Pawn: v1: "Blood": Class=DeathKnight, Spec=Blood, CritRating=4.57, HasteRating=7.57, MasteryRating=3.07, Versatility=6.07, Strength=9.07, Stamina=12.07 )
(Bad I know, got the numbers from Noxxic, but just swapped mastery and crit around. Matches the balanced priority, been working for me so far lol). Not a bleeding edge raider.
Did multiple AMR sims with both setups, and averaged it, and each time 4pc comes out a little ahead. Using Krosus as setup.
I'm thinking it;s the versatility on the tier hands that is making the difference, not so much the 25% chance at a rune?
Thoughts, opinions, Thanks!
<Prosperitas - Draenor EU> is currently recruiting the last spots for its mythic raid team.
Wednesday: 19:00 - 22:00 Server Time
Thursday: 19:00 - 22:00 Server Time
Sunday: 19:00 - 22:00 Server Time
What kind of guilds is Prosperitas?
We consider ourselves to be a semi hardcore raiding guild. We don't raid as long as most guilds but when we do raid, we are VERY serious about getting the most out of our time as we possibly can. While we are not part of the hardcore raiding scene we do hope to follow it. Prosperitas has recently resurfaced and the guild is currently consists of both guild veterans and newcomers. We are a tight nit group of raiders looking to clear as much content as possible while having some banter in voice chat in between pulls.
Recruiting for Legion, What are we looking for?
We are looking for Exceptional players that are willing to put in the effort. Players who are able to show up to raids with their pots, flasks, back up food (The guild bank aims to provide these where possible). You must be able to research your class and show that you know how to pull the best optimal dps/healing that you can. No one in our raid should have to tell you how to play your class. When we encounter a new boss you should ask yourself; "What is the best way i can deal with this encounter?" - This is the type of player we are looking for!
Please refer to the website "http://prosperitas-draenor.enjin.com/" if you are interested in joining us or contact one of the following officers if you have any questions before applying.
HolyFeetz, Pevvin, Kovalski, Hyujin
As of 18/12/16 we are currently recruiting;
all ranged DPS classes.
Melee DPS; Monk, DH, Rogue and Shaman
Healers; Monk, Druid and Paladin
I just got Kiljaeden trinket as my third legendary and I am questionning which legendary to use.
Legendaries i have: Perseverance (helm), Seal of necrofantasia, Kiljaeden trinket
Trinket i have: CoF 875, Memento 865, Arcano crystal 860, Claw of the scorpid 900, kiljaeden 940
When I sim my DK with new trinket, the CoF 875 and the 900 ring Ii get around 10k more dps (~593k single raid target) whereas when i sim my character with necrofantasia + CoF + claw of scorpid 900, i get around 582-583k.
What i'm thinking is that Kiljaeden might be better in M+ whereas Necrofantasia might be better in Raids, but i'm really not sure ... any help is greatly appreciated ;)
also, if i should use Necrofantasia, is CoF 875 + claw of the scorpid 900 the "ideal" trinket combo i could use with the trinkets i have in my posession ?
here is my Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Àllahakbar/advanced
Thank you very much for any insight!