3 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Something's been bugging me recently - why is mastery more valuable to an Unholy DK than versatility? It seems to me that versatility should be superior because it increases ALL damage (shadow & physical) while mastery only increases shadow damage. Does 1% of mastery scale differently than 1% of versatility in some way? I assume I am misunderstanding something here about how versatility works.
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
-Tomb of Sargeras 5/9H
-The Nighthold 1/10M, 10/10H
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7M
-Trial of Valor 3/3H
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
I played at the launch of legion for a good month or two, but i've recently come back. I picked up unholy and I really like it but I like to have some alts so i'm looking for another option.
Now, to clarify my question. What I mean when I ask for complexity is perhaps not everyones definition. When I play my UDK, I understand the basics. Put on wounds, pop wounds=Damage. Obviously it's a lot deeper than that in terms of our kit but thats the general gist. When I play UDK, I feel as if I play it more i'll get better. There's some RNG, and lots of varying situations as to what button I need to press next to squeeze out the most dps.
That's the kind of thing I crave. And i'm curious what other classes have this type of playstyle in the same or varying degrees. I know for a fact feral is in this camp, and if i'd guess i'd say it's the most complex class in legion at the moment. The problem is I don't really like Feral's flavor. I tried Arms warrior but my problem with it was i'd colossus smash...and then just hit the guy. It never really seemed to change and that got on my nerves a little, despite me loving the flavor.
To summarize, what classes do you guys thing have the deepest pool of choices, the most you can wring out of them by practice and mastery of them. Whether that be through best rotation or maybe even a legendary or two that mix it up for them. Thanks in advance!
<Disturbed> - Zul'jin - 3 nights/week - Semi-Hardcore
Progression: Normal (9/9) Heroic (8/9)
Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Holidays will be rescheduled.
Current Recruitment Needs:
• Arms Warrior
All classes will be considered.
Eastern Realm Time