FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
UrbanTurtle

Elem weapon/trinket questions

Hey guys I've been using this site for a while now, mainly just reading forums and guides to try and improve...and I just like to say thanks first of all to all you guys who help out smile.png

But anyways, I've started raiding normal modes on my main since 5.4 hit and have been having a blast. Last night both Rik'kal's Bloody Scalpel and Revelations of Y'Shaarj dropped for me, and I was just wondering if I should swap them out for my Gaze of Arrogance.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/wildhammer/Pandysham/advanced

^ here's a link to my armory (excuse the awful name), and I'm going for a pretty much full haste build. I'm also open to any other gear suggestions etc. if you have any smile.png

Also on one last note, is it ever worth using normal BBoY over any forms of PBI or KTT? Since I also won the roll on a BBoY last night too.

Hey guys I've been using this site for a while now, mainly just reading forums and guides to try and improve...and I just like to say thanks first of all to all you guys who help out smile.png

But anyways, I've started raiding normal modes on my main since 5.4 hit and have been having a blast. Last night both Rik'kal's Bloody Scalpel and Revelations of Y'Shaarj dropped for me, and I was just wondering if I should swap them out for my Gaze of Arrogance.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/wildhammer/Pandysham/advanced

^ here's a link to my armory (excuse the awful name), and I'm going for a pretty much full haste build. I'm also open to any other gear suggestions etc. if you have any smile.png

Also on one last note, is it ever worth using normal BBoY over any forms of PBI or KTT? Since I also won the roll on a BBoY last night too.

1. Yes provided you have the valor to 4/4 upgrade at least the weapon, and you can use at least some of the hit(probably an upgrade even if you cant)

2. Use PBI regardless if the version, BBoY an KTT are close enough that "generaly" you will use the higher ilvl

1. The main hand/offhand combo would be better, but only marginally.  If you have already upgraded the staff at all, I'd stick with that.

2. As mentioned, KTT/BBoY are close, so the higher item level will always be better.  PBoI is a must, and an LFR PBoI competes with HWF KTT.

Thanks for the replies guys, just capped valor so going to switch out my trinket for fully upgraded BBoY and probably save the weapon switch for later. Cheers guys!