FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
gabrieloceano

Destro DPS fix and a quick questio :3

Hello guys!!

I recently joined a core on Garrosh hc. Until then I believed my dps was pretty decent, but on my first farm with then I realized I had something wrong on my rotation....

I just run a Malkorok LFR to generate a log, and I would be glad if someone can take a look at it please =)

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/0y8ly1lagy5obyon/

A quick question, the other warlock on the core said to me that his Mastery > Haste > Crit build would be better suited for me, but he offspec's Affliction and I dont (yet....) Is it really viable for Destro?

Thanks a lot!!!

Hello guys!!

I recently joined a core on Garrosh hc. Until then I believed my dps was pretty decent, but on my first farm with then I realized I had something wrong on my rotation....

I just run a Malkorok LFR to generate a log, and I would be glad if someone can take a look at it please =)

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/0y8ly1lagy5obyon/

A quick question, the other warlock on the core said to me that his Mastery > Haste > Crit build would be better suited for me, but he offspec's Affliction and I dont (yet....) Is it really viable for Destro?

Thanks a lot!!!

Any build prioritizing Mastery is viable for all 3 specs.  Haste and Crit are mostly gameplay choices for the player with very little difference between the two.

Warcraft Logs please, much easier to read.

Ty

Only knew WoL.... do you know if the .txt file I got from WoL works on Warcraft Logs?

Any build prioritizing Mastery is viable for all 3 specs.  Haste and Crit are mostly gameplay choices for the player with very little difference between the two.

Thanks!! Gona give it a try!

Only knew WoL.... do you know if the .txt file I got from WoL works on Warcraft Logs?

It does.  WoL asks you to delete and archive files when you upload - if you did that, you'll need to restore the file from your archive folder to upload it into WCL.

This is going to be fun - I'm using pictures since it's in a different language, something close to Spanish, but not quite.

DPS looks fine all things considered.  Woulda been higher if group DPS was high, shortening the fight, thus preserving your opening DPS burst. 

Immolate is fine.

Doomguard is fine.

Chaos Bolt damage is fine.

CD use is fine.

RNG was meh. 

Customary Chaos Bolt graph with procs chart: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/zm61qvMnbZcF8Qh2/#type=casts&source=32&pins=0%24Separate%24%23244F4B%24auras-gained%240%240.0.0.Any%240.0.0.Any%24true%2490705895.0.0.Warlock%24false%24148906%5E0%24Separate%24%23909049%24auras-gained%240%240.0.0.Any%240.0.0.Any%24true%2490705895.0.0.Warlock%24false%24146046%5E0%24Separate%24%23a04D8A%24auras-gained%240%240.0.0.Any%240.0.0.Any%24true%2490705895.0.0.Warlock%24false%24113858&ability=116858

Everything looks good, hombre. 

Hahahaha its portuguese, Im from Brazil and forgot to change my client to English before recording the log... my bad :3

Thats a relief, I was REALLY worried that I was doing smt wrong....

Thanks for the help!!!!