FORUMS
Damien

Samurai

Guest Great guide

When using the slider, Hissatsu: Shinten only shows up at level 62, but it is a skill unlocked at 52.

Apart from that, great guide, helped me a ton.

On 8/19/2022 at 11:44 AM, Guest Great guide said:

When using the slider, Hissatsu: Shinten only shows up at level 62, but it is a skill unlocked at 52.

Apart from that, great guide, helped me a ton.

Thanks for the heads up, and glad the guide helped you out!

Guest Baby Samurai

this is THE MOST coherent samurai rotation guide I've ever seen. Boxer deserves instant DPS queues for this 

Guest Gamer

Why does the budget prog set have more Anabaseios Normal gear than one can get in the 1 week + 1 reset before prog?

23 hours ago, Guest Gamer said:

Why does the budget prog set have more Anabaseios Normal gear than one can get in the 1 week + 1 reset before prog?

Hi there. Samurai has a budget option that can be used further into the tier for more casual players, or for players getting into the tier later in the patch. If you plan to raid week 1, the budget sets are usually overlooked as you'll want as much damage as possible to get through the fights as quickly as you can.

Guest Shisue

waht is the midare setsugake sequence, after using the 1st one i cant seem to figure out how to get it again untill i can refresh meikyo.

16 hours ago, Guest Shisue said:

waht is the midare setsugake sequence, after using the 1st one i cant seem to figure out how to get it again untill i can refresh meikyo.

Hello there. Each Sen is attached to a full combo sequence. Kasha, Gekko, and Yukikaze all grant Sen, but must be used in their proper combo order in order to give it to you. So, for example:

Hakaze -> Shifu -> Kasha will complete one Sen, without the use of Meikyo.

Guest Same Problem
On 7/19/2023 at 7:31 AM, Guest Shisue said:

I have the same problem

Guest Guest
On 7/20/2023 at 12:13 AM, Dook said:

Hello there. Each Sen is attached to a full combo sequence. Kasha, Gekko, and Yukikaze all grant Sen, but must be used in their proper combo order in order to give it to you. So, for example:

Hakaze -> Shifu -> Kasha will complete one Sen, without the use of Meikyo.

If possible, I would suggest giving this description in the leveling guide at that specific part to clarify and help with the learning process:

• Repeat Midare Setsugekka Icon Midare Setsugekka sequence as your filler.

On 8/22/2023 at 4:57 AM, Guest Guest said:

If possible, I would suggest giving this description in the leveling guide at that specific part to clarify and help with the learning process:

• Repeat Midare Setsugekka Icon Midare Setsugekka sequence as your filler.

It is listed on the page, it's above the slider and adjusts for low level players.

image.png

Guest Guest

At the level 40 point, I see a description for what to do as a filler for single targets, but I don't see one for two and three targets. Could you clarify on what to do as the filler for those two types? Thanks.

On 8/25/2023 at 6:20 PM, Guest Guest said:

At the level 40 point, I see a description for what to do as a filler for single targets, but I don't see one for two and three targets. Could you clarify on what to do as the filler for those two types? Thanks.

Unsure what you mean, but both are filled out at level 40. At level 40, most if not all Jobs lack an opener. What's listed is just the buttons you press while in combat, which 99% of the time will be trash mobs.

image.png

Guest PDay
On 8/24/2023 at 9:40 AM, Dook said:

It is listed on the page, it's above the slider and adjusts for low level players.

image.png

I was confused on this portion too, but it just clicked in my head, without meikyo, you cant just click the ending combo button to get sen, but the combo itself, until u can skip them again with meikyo.