Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Raka

Mythic Gul'dan in 9.1.5

Recommended Posts

Hey all,

Don't know if someone made a post for this already so sorry for repost if so.

I tried mythic Gul'dan after patch (did him pre patch quite easy with 224 enh shaman). The change I recognized was that the parasites from The Demon Within are now killable by AoE skills / spells. In my fight they showed up, I got a few debuffs, hit crash lightning and they were gone and debuffs as well. Second bunch of spawns instant down with venthyr ability. So happy farming to every1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...