FORUMS
Migol

Why was the news topic about Christie Golden erased?

Where it was revealed via twitter that she hadn't been told where the plot was heading in 9.2 and beyond (despite writing books considered integral to the plot)?     Please tell me this is a bug or glitch and not "Blizzard asked us to remove it" kind of censorship for corporate PR reasons?

edit: Before I was able to look at my profile to see the post I made, reactions and replies to it, and got the error message below.    Which was already weird.   Now I can't even see the post and reactions in my profile.    This feels like a scrubbing 😞

image.thumb.png.3498c30da5e5e94d939758ef799a4bb7.png

On 11/14/2021 at 7:16 AM, Migol said:

Where it was revealed via twitter that she hadn't been told where the plot was heading in 9.2 and beyond (despite writing books considered integral to the plot)?     Please tell me this is a bug or glitch and not "Blizzard asked us to remove it" kind of censorship for corporate PR reasons?

We removed the article because it was fairly erroneous in nature (as Christie Golden later clarified that she wasn't in the dark about the plot, but rather about the artwork). No one pressured or otherwise asked/contacted us to remove it, it was simply wrong and, in hindsight, should not have been posted at all.

• Like 1