FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
gonlaz

Korkron and jugg 10 man healing - help!

The most efficient way to do shamans, from a healing and progression stand point, is to have all of your ranged and healers max distance from the tanks so that you're never spawning a storm anywhere that it will creep up onto or in front of the tanks. Either you via your Efflorescence/Mushroom graphic or someone else in the raid with a marker on their head that is very reliable and efficient should be used as a marker for a stack point. Put the mushroom so that the back is on the stack point so you won't have to move it if you need to scoot up when the storm or tornadoes creep toward you.

But, if you don't really worry about stacking or anything like that, there shouldn't be much healing to do on the bottom. To be honest, all I really do is throw out a Rejuv on anyone that takes a tick of a storm and keep LB on the tank. When someone has the Iron Prison and it's about to run out, I throw a Rejuv about 10 seconds before it goes off and save my Swiftmend. Sometimes the fight will line up in such a way they might get a storm spawning on them right before the Iron Prison goes off which will put them below health. I just make sure I throw a Swiftmend to get them back up before that happens. The mushroom kind of goes to the wayside when we're doing this, if I'm being honest.

Also, if you have hunters in your group, they're limited in their ability to use Deterrence. Communicate with them ahead of time to know that if they get Iron Prisoned repeatedly and can't use Deterrence for one that they need to call for an Ironbark.

Gotcha, I am used to that method on my rogue, that is to say in my hm group we had ranged and healers do it that way. I dont think this group was used to it so I'm going to suggest that again, hopefully it was a bad week. It was my first week with them. We eased through siegecrafter, thok, spoils, and paragons so it seems to be just those two that I'm really struggling on. Also Garrosh but I have only healed it once o.O

I was hitting SM and WG right after, so they seemed really close, closer than his tutorial graph so I'm not sure that's optimum but I can work on it. I saw a real improvement in my healing over the last 3 fights in the instance, very pleased. I love the info I get from this site smile.png

It because I zoomed in on my graphs.  Just highlight the part you want to see and just check each one (then press the back button on your browser to pick another one)

• Like 1