FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Nyanchan

Destro weak aura for when the second ember is about fill

I was wondering if anyone has, or if it is even possible to make a weak aura to monitor when the second ember is about to fill up (the one that is going to give you the 4 piece proc in destruction). Something like when you are at 1.8-1.9 embers show something. or maybe show the current number of incinerates needed to fill 2 embers and reset this count every time the 2 piece procs?

If anyone has it I would love if you could share if, it not ill try to make one but im not sure if its possible.

Thanks.

Problem is that it isn't just "two embers" the 4pc has a ICD of 10 seconds, there are going to be times that you fill 4 embers in 10 seconds and times that you fill 1 ember. If you wanted you can make a ICD counter for the proc so you know when the ICD is up and then just use your ember tracker to know if you're close.

http://pastebin.com/0yrtDXM7

I made that for you. You'll need to change the bars to fit your UI.

If you want to learn how to make your own ICD trackers with WA: 

oh! i didnt know there was an icd on that thing, tyvm, ill try to make a weak aura for that and post it here when ready. i think it might be kinda useful.