FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zozor

WW DPS help

You're lookin' pretty solid.  Key things are more Rising Sun Kicks (32 out of 37 opportunities) and more Chi Waves (17 out of 20 opportunities).  Watch RSK's cooldown closer, for sure.

Beyond that, Tigerseye Brew is good, Tiger Power is good.  Chi Brew is good.  Fists of Fury is a little bit high, but not absurdly so.  Touch of Karma application could've been better, but you'd get, what, 600k extra damage out of it?  (or ~2k DPS)

Gear is pretty good, though I'd swap a few red gems for Agi/Crit, and skirt a little closer to the 60% crit cap.

• Like 1

wow thanks, i'll definitely keep an eye out for RSK. btw when you say 60% crit cap do you mean unbuffed? cuz I've got 65% buffed crit chance.

wow thanks, i'll definitely keep an eye out for RSK. btw when you say 60% crit cap do you mean unbuffed? cuz I've got 65% buffed crit chance.

I was hoping that the character sheet would factor in your buffs.

You're correct, 60% buffed.  So you could drop a little Crit then, until you're at 60% buffed.

Yeah, it only factors in passive buffs like mastery for shamans, which is pretty silly. Anyway thanks a bunch dude! :D

I don't really agree with the 170 str > 170 haste on gloves, but i used your stat weights and it definitely looks alot better now. I'll get to test it properly in tonight's raid :D

Again thanks so much for all the help dude, much appreciated!