FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

Waiting for WoD Warlock Style - Beta Week 2

Each week of the Beta, I'm going to do something fun for us Warlocks to enjoy in anticipation of Warlords of Draenor.  There will be 20 competitions assuming Beta lasts at least 20 weeks.  The winner with the most points will receive a 3 month WoW gametime card from yours truly, me.

1st place - 3 points

2nd place - 2 points

3rd place - 1 point

Leaderboard

1st - Liquidsteel - 3pts

1st - Twinkielock - 3pts

1st - Orthos - 3pts

WEEK 2 COMPETITION

Seen in another thread, we have the Chaos Bolt High Score Club.  Lots of records in there posted with logs.  The week 2 challenge is to CAPTURE these Chaos Bolts with screenshots.  The rules are exactly the same as the Chaos Bolt club - no boosting mechanics such as Nazgrim's Berserker stance.  All buffs, including Tricks, Crit Banner, and whatever else you dig up is legit.  The only rule is you MUST link a screenshot.  Top 3 will be awarded points for Week 2!

Good luck!

Shit I completely forgot about this, don't even have a Destruction spec at the moment. Ah fuck it, I'm going on holiday next week anyway.

I'll come back and win it in 3 weeks.

Yeah I'm posting new stuff.  People don't seem interested, so I keep forgetting, but I'm keeping it going.

not uninterested but by the time I saw your post, my guild already cleared SoO for this id and I had no old footage

Yeah, might just shut this thread down.  Chalk it up to a bad idea that never caught fire. 

Just shy of 800k without cheesing Nazgrim (hit him for ~960k later in the raid).  

0MyJO1w.jpg

And yes, I know that I need WA's or something to track procs, but I've been doing fair enough with monitoring the cooldown of DS.  Also need to clean it up a bit.....

mehh, BLB here, I actually managed to take 2 screenshots right around a Chaos Bolt impact. On the first you see a full cast bar of CB and on the second the tidyplate with the GoSac dot with 3 sec remaining -.-