FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Drtain

Just random post

Hey what do you guys think about full stam build as a blood dk I'm kinda board and it's probably not worth it cause I won't have any damage but I don't know xD, I'm just bored this far into the xpac randomly thinking of stuff I could do and have some fun with considering deathstrike works off of percent of your health maybe not the worst idea? probably terrible xd but idk

If you plan to do lfr in full heroic gear or smth it might be worth it, or to see how high HP you can reach, but otherwise I think other stats could more interesting to play around with if you're looking for some end-expansion shenanigans. :D

Fully buffed the max you could hit would be around 1.5mil. I'm a somewhere around 1.1mil with no stam gems and only 1 stam trinket. If anything I'd go with a hybrid stam/mastery if you want to play around with high stam. aim for like 1.4mil while still having 200%+ mastery.

You know what would be fun? LFR as a stam gemmed Frost/Unholy DK in blood presence.

Oh also, if like me you like messing around with DW blood sometimes just to make people rage, you better get in all your DW blood fun now. currently in the WoD Beta if you're blood spec it won't allow you to DW anymore.