Pewgasm

rough/basic MoP stat weights?

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

Hey, just wondering if anybody has any (i know they would be extremely rough and basic) stat weights for the start of MoP so people can figure out what that first week will be spent farming heroics for.

Fire, Arcane, Frost or any of the above at all would be awesome! obviously nothing concrete is expected but a rough place to start would be nice.

Here's what Simulation Craft says for pre-raid gear in MoP:

• Arcane: Int (3.59) > Hit (1.88) > Mastery (1.53) = Haste (1.50) > Crit (1.10)
  • Fire: Int (3.73) > Hit (2.22) > Crit (1.90) > Haste (1.35) > Mastery (1.25)
  • Frost: Int (3.57) > Hit (3.29) > Haste (1.58) > Crit (1.13) = Mastery (1.07)
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nireas
      I usually sim my characters to get the best possible results. I enjoy the process quite a lot and since I reached 120, I wanted to find out the best build of the spec. (Note, I didn't want to find out what to play, but rather how my own build fares in comarison.) I rarely mind a 1-2% difference. If it goes above 2%, I really mind a change. What this thread is about is mainly to bring something in the attention of those who help making the class guides, especially the talent choices. To my surprise, I was awed to find out that certain talents outperform previous "Standard" choices in the endgame, probably due to the stat squish.

The Frost go-to build (top dps) would probably be along the lines of <Icy Talons / Cold Heart - Runic Attenuation - Frozen Pulse - Gathering Storm - Breath of Sindragosa>. What I found out primarily was that after the removal of legendaries, Cold Heart severely underperforms at most given situations resulting in a major dps drop due to the low mastery. Gathering Storm also suffers from the same problem and most of the times, Frostwyrm's Fury is better overall. The biggest surprise of them all, however, was that Inexorable Assault overperforms quite a lot, and is the first reason why I made the topic. I then started simming with the above in mind and I came across a build that some would not consider on par with top dog builds around the meta, which is the use of Horn of Winter which overperforms both its other two options when using the Breath build. Talent Sim can be seen here. Another intresting thing, which I loved, was that the 2nd best build uses Obliteration as a lvl 100 talent and no other build surpassed it (Other than the first one, obviously). So, I encourage frost players out there to give their other, less common talents a try. To the class guide author(s), I believe that the two "underdog" talents will earn their spot in the class guides.

Thank you for your time reading this.

• By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Spell Damage Mage deck.
    • By Narii625
      SERVER: Illidan
      RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am Server Time.
      LEGION PROGRESSION: 2/11M at the end, started Mythic on every other raid tier.

CURRENTLY RECRUITING
      Tank ABOUT US
      Now recruiting for BfA!
      Currently looking for a skilled and laid back Tank for the upcoming expansion.
      We're semi-casual in terms of the time we spend raiding, but are serious about progression, attendance, and performance.
      Booty Pirates is a close-knit late night guild that hangs out in Discord frequently. We enjoy joking around, playing alts, doing Mythic+, playing other games, or just hanging out. 
      Fun guild events are scheduled often!
      Overall, we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other.
      (18+ required, we talk like pirates!)
      GOALS FOR BfA
      In Battle for Azeroth we plan to push Mythic more than we did previously in Legion, and not spend nearly as much time on Heroic. 
      This means we will jump into Mythic/Heroic weekends as soon as the majority of the Heroic gear is done. (Mythic Friday and Heroic Sunday, for example, until we phase Heroic out completely.) 
      SCHEDULE UNTIL FIRST TIER*
      Below are our events the beginning weeks of BfA! All events start at 10pm CT.
      Week 1
      August 13th (Mon) - BfA Weekday Leveling Party! August 17th (Fri) - Leveling up in BfA Drinking Party August 19th (Sun) - Leveling up in BfA Non-Drinking Party Week 2
      August 24th & 26th (Fri/Sun) - Mandatory Mythic 0 to prep for Tier 1 *Schedule subject to changes.
      JOINING THE BOOTY PIRATES CREW
      Make sure to add me on Battle.net and/or fill out our app to join us. We look forward to speaking with you!
      Start the app here! 
      Battle.net ID: LadyPluu#1299
    • By Talethiel
      We are recruiting to build an unstoppable team to push mythic in BFA! 
      Our raid times are thursdays and sundays 20:30-23:30 server time. HC farm raid will be tuesdays.  
      Right now we are looking for
      - Mage 
      - Moonkin
      - Shadow Priest
      If you’re interested feel free to add me on battle.net (Vefreas#2920) or contact me on discord (Vefreas#9038).
    • By Fyresparxx
      <Abyss> is a Mythic raiding guild recruiting to bolster our Mythic raid team for BfA. We are a zero drama guild of adults who enjoy raiding progression content. 
      The guild has been around since day one of classic. We have a relatively relaxed raid environment and solid leadership that encourages players to excel while still enjoying the game.
      Raiders must come prepared, on time, with flasks, pots, food, and runes. 
      Raiders must know their class and role. 
      Potential raiders must have been gearing for the content.
      Drama Queens and Trolls need not apply. 
      Our raid schedule is:
      Tuesday - Thursday
      8PM - 11PM CST
      We are looking for the following classes/specs, but will consider any good and dedicated players.
      Healers - Any Class
      DPS - Especially Mage, Monk, Rogue
      Tank - CLOSED
      If you are interested in joining our Mythic team, please apply: https://tinyurl.com/AbyssWhisperwind
      If you have any questions please leave a comment, contact Fyresparxx#1148 or Trex#1111 or send a message or in-game mail to Trex-Whisperwind or Fyresparxx-Whisperwind.