FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
grumbachr

Razer Orbweaver Users?

If you are using an Orbweaver how have you set it up for yourself?   I've been using mine for several months now, it was my first gaming keypad.  I went with a very simple setup and I'm really only using the lower 2 rows of keys. 

I have turned the keys 16-20 into 1-5,   and 11-15 into  6-9+Tab.   My action bars and key binds are basically 1-9 with a few Alt keys assigned to buttons on the same rows,.    If any of that makes sense you'll see it's a very basic setup. It lets me perform simple rotation but not much else. I do not use the keypad for moving as I do all my movement with the mouse now or 99% of it.  

I feel there is so much more I could be doing with the Orbwearver but I'm just now sure where to go with it.   

How are you using yours, how is yours setup?  Any great setups specific to Destruction Warlock or Ret Pally?  

Hi Grumbachr,

I can see it has been a while and there where no comments but did you ever manage to get the most out of your orbweaver?

i am using a naga hex v2 with an orbweaver.

6 hours ago, TixPax said:

Hi Grumbachr,

I can see it has been a while and there where no comments but did you ever manage to get the most out of your orbweaver?

i am using a naga hex v2 with an orbweaver.

This thread is more than 3 years old.  Please refrain from necro-ing posts.

• Like 1