FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Gwenymph

Midwinter's Mythic SoO Beta run

:( juging by that it seems like its bad to be a druid again...but then again it will probebly be like in 25, broing as hell and nothing to heal :/

Pallies still looked strong. Disc was at the bottom of the two fights they were represented.

Boy I hope some damage tuning comes quickly.  4:40 for a Malkorok kill in a Mythic raid?  That's almost double what we spend now in 10 man...

Brusalk being beaten makes me cry, too.  Dude is a rockstar Destruction Warlock.  Yikes...

:( juging by that it seems like its bad to be a druid again...but then again it will probebly be like in 25, broing as hell and nothing to heal :/

That druid healer was terrible. No idea why he used treants on juggernaut unless he was testing something. Wild growth looks too strong imo and would be even better with SotF

Basically take these numbers with a huge grain of salt because it WILL change for sure.

That druid healer was terrible.

Well at least it will give you something to strive for!  Baby steps Krazy, you'll get there.

Boy I hope some damage tuning comes quickly.  4:40 for a Malkorok kill in a Mythic raid?  That's almost double what we spend now in 10 man...

Brusalk being beaten makes me cry, too.  Dude is a rockstar Destruction Warlock.  Yikes...

DPS is obviously far from being finalised. Look at Ovid's damage sources on Malkorok, 58% from a new talent/ability means it is going to be retuned heavily.