FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
MiauYellowcat

Frozen Orb + Blizzard -> AoE macro

Hello all:)

Im trying to make macro that basically puts Frozen Orb and Blizzard on the ground but also allows me to cast Blizzard while Frozen Orb is on cooldown.

So far, macro I have allows me to cast Frozen Orb and many Blizzards in one combat if both are off cooldown when fight starts.

When FO and B is off cooldown, and I start combat by pressing macro, it puts FO and B out there, while Im fighting Im pressing macro again for Blizzard as I should be able to, but, after combat, when Im starting new one and FO is still on cooldown after last mob fight, I cant cast Blizzard off of this macro. 

So basically Im asking for improving the macro so I can cast Blizzard off it even when FO is on cooldown.

Heres the macro Im using at the moment:

/castsequence reset=combat Frozen Orb, Blizzard, Blizzard, Blizzard, Blizzard, Blizzard, Blizzard, Blizzard

🙂

What you're trying to do isn't possible unfortunately.  Additionally, the cooldown time of Frozen Orb isn't always 60 seconds so resetting the macro every 60 seconds doesn't work either.

Your best bet is to either separate both spells or use a modifier key to switch between them.