FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Arcling

Any good servers for Europe that are actually English?

Edit: Nevermind, found English server where chat is actually in English and not spammed in various languages. This topic can be removed now.

Edited by Arcling

No way! Please share your knowledge! 🙂 I accidenetely started on German server and it's full of German, Russian and Ukranian users, so I'm looking forward to transfer character to another one. I know that it's impossible right now, but I believe Blizz will eventually add this service.

11 hours ago, Sagrit said:

No way! Please share your knowledge! 🙂 I accidenetely started on German server and it's full of German, Russian and Ukranian users, so I'm looking forward to transfer character to another one. I know that it's impossible right now, but I believe Blizz will eventually add this service.

Among English ones? I thought Germans had their own category of servers, so they wouldn't make some "unofficial national" servers on English ones. Throne of Destruction is the server I found, it's mostly English (apparently with one of the highest, if not the highest population), but as with most of EU you will sometimes see other languages in chat. But in general, it's all in English. As for Russians, I don't think you will find a server where there are none of them, but I've rarely seen any Russian in public chat. Blizz canceled the launch of dedicated Russian servers, so they are spread out on EU servers.