FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Staff

Dragonflight Epic Edition - A Preview of All Goodies

uzou5U8.jpg

We have a showcase of all the in-game goodies that you'll receive after pre-ordering the Epic Edition of Dragonflight. Check them out!

All assets are courtesy of diab64.

The first rewards is called Wings of Awakening -- five dragon-wing back attachments.

eGCskyi.jpg

The second reward is the Tangled Dreamweaver mount. The mount special is simply amazing. We previewed the mount in a separate post.

mount 1.jpegmount2.jpeg

You'll also receive a Diadem of the Spell-Keeper head-slot transmog when you pre-purchase the Epic Edition of Dragonflight.

diadem.jpeg

The Epic Edition also comes with a Timewalker's Hearthstone effect.

hearthstone.jpeg

Finally, you'll receive 2 pets, Murkastrasza and Drakks.

drakks.jpegmurka.jpeg

Source: Reddit

• Like 2

I know this might sound kinda bitchy but ..... the wings could have been bigger imo 😞 

Rest of the pack rewards are great ! 

• Like 2

I found it awful.

Like, lets compare it with the previous shadowlands one ;

Shadowlands - a mount with a mostly unique appearance, a full transmog set (that you can even share to other players to get too), a weapon enchant ilusion, a hearthstone with a visual effect, and a pet.

Dragonflight - a mount that ressembles a 'glory of the raider' reward, a random helm transmog, small wings, a hearthstone with almost no effect other than turning the hands golden, and the pet.

Both comes with 1 month also.

If they get some size increase in the wings, to at least match the fiery ones of darkmoon, and the hearthstone effect being changed / a bit more 'pimp-me', i would change how i feel about spending the money i did.

1 hour ago, Elfomal said:

Shadowlands - a mount with a mostly unique appearance, a full transmog set (that you can even share to other players to get too), a weapon enchant ilusion, a hearthstone with a visual effect, and a pet.

Dragonflight - a mount that ressembles a 'glory of the raider' reward, a random helm transmog, small wings, a hearthstone with almost no effect other than turning the hands golden, and the pet.

Sorry to be the contender at this point.

Shadowlands mount had the skeleton of the "N'Zoth / "Azshara"-"Snakes" - i guess you either forgot about that or just did not use it that often to see the similarity. In case of Dragonflight mount - it has the base dragon skeleton, yes, but also higher resolution and a new /mountspecial animation. If you take the epic version you have 2 pets, the wings come with 5 different colors and i think the size is okay for a backtransmog - they shouldn't transform you into a Drakthyr in my opinion.

in case of the hearthstone - If i use high graphic settings i see alot "sand"-particles and so on which matches the name of it perfectly. It is other than the SL one, but still looking really nice for me.

And last but not least the helmet transmog - Try to use it with the recently added Nightborne / Nightelf armors and / or blue / silver themed items. 😉

• Like 1

So will this mount be mostly useless in Dragonflight since it is a regular flying mount and won't benefit from the dragon riding feature, or am I mistaken? Or do we even know yet?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      If you change your Loot Specialization, Zereth Mortis World and Daily Quests can offer different weapons as rewards.
      The game will offer you different rewards from World and Daily Quests on live servers when you switch your Loot Specialization. Here is a short video demonstration video:

You can utilize Loot Specialization switching to collect transmogs or weapons for your off-spec.

Note that this only works in Zereth Mortis and it takes approximately 10 seconds for the rewards to change.

• By Starym
      Update: it seems there's only half a mystery here, as I actually just didn't spot the Path of Frost icon, which led to the death. Apologies there. GY port is still a bug though!
      It seems someone's been pouring concrete around Stormwind's oceans, as JuliusLeNightmare faced off against some water and lost, only to be teleported to a very far away graveyard.
      Now while the teleport to the Tirisfal graveyard and the weird invasion of the zone near Stormwind is a well-known phenomenon/spatial anomaly, the transformation of the water into concrete is slightly weirder! Forsaken conspiracy/concrete pouring or weird bug? You decide!
    • By Starym
      We've seen many WoW-related Minecraft builds over the years, and this is one of the better ones, as it takes the Alliance capital and transforms it extremely well. After 200 hours of work, @Yunatahel finally finished up and shared the project with the world, so let's take a look!
      Warning: potentially loud twitter video sound.
      Even the official WoW twitter account commented!

You can also check out a different take on Stormwind (and Orgrimmar) here, and a recent Silvermoon rebuild here.
    • By Staff
      After today's reveal of the Priest Dragonflight talent tree, Blizzard went into a little more detail for one particular Shadow talent, as it was a little unclear what it did. Here's the basic tooltip we got today, which will be updated.

"Idol of Y'Shaarj: Shadowfiend causes you to gain a benefit based on your target's current emotional state."
      Idol of Y'Shsarj (Source)
      Idol of Y’Shaarj will receive a new tooltip as we get closer to Dragonflight. In the meantime though, here’s a breakdown of what it currently does:
      If your target is…
      Above 80% health? → Pride
      You and your Shadowfiend deal increased damage while Shadowfiend is active. Enraged? → Anger
      Purges the enraged effect and increases your Haste while Shadowfiend is active. Stunned? → Despair
      You generate Insanity while Shadowfiend is active. Feared? → Fear
      You and your Shadowfiend deal increased damage and do not break fear effects while Shadowfiend is active. No conditions met? → Violence
      Duration of Shadowfiend is increased. The priority order is:
      Anger/Despair/Fear → Pride → Violence
      As with everything in the talent tree, these effects are subject to change. I hope this clears up some confusion. We’ll continue monitoring the community’s feedback and we look forward to sharing more Dragonflight details in the future!
    • By Staff
      Blizzard have announced yet another set of Sepulcher nerfs coming with next week maintenance, with Anduin, Lords of Dread, Rygelon and especially the Jailer getting hit.
      Sepulcher Tuning (Source)
      As we previously mentioned, we’re working on a number of hotfixes to the most challenging bosses in Sepulcher of the First Ones.
      With the weekly reset in each region (July 5 here), we intend to apply the following hotfixes:
      Anduin
      Anduin’s Hope and Anduin’s Doubt health reduced by 20% on Heroic and Normal difficulties. Reduced the movement speed of Anduin’s Hope by 15% on Heroic and Normal difficulties. Grim Fate reduced from 200% to 150% on Mythic difficulty. Lords of Dread
      Boss Health reduced by 10% on all difficulties. Swarm of Decay and Swarm of Darkness damage reduced by 15% on Heroic difficulty. Rygelon
      Boss Health reduced by 10% on all difficulties. Damage of Dark Eruption reduced by 75% on Heroic difficulty. The Jailer
      Health reduced by 15% on Heroic and Normal difficulties. Health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty. Azerite Radiation increased from 3%/stack to 7%/stack. Domination is now triggered on players with 3 stacks of Tyranny (was 2 stacks). Decimator no longer includes knockback on Heroic and Mythic difficulties. Surging Azerite damage reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty. Surging Azerite heals Azeroth for 5% per tick (was 4%). Rune of Damnation damage reduced by 15% on all difficulties. Rune of Domination will be cast 3 times during Phase 2 on Mythic difficulty (was 4 casts). Rune of Compulsion absorb reduced by 35% on Heroic difficulty. Shattering Blast damage reduced by 20% on all difficulties. Chains of Anguish damage reduced by 30% on Mythic difficulty. Dominating Will absorb reduced by 15% on Heroic and Mythic difficulties. Chain Breaker damage reduced by 20% on Heroic difficulty.