FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Alkeir

Addon help?

Hi guys, I was wondering what a good addon would be to give me a castbar as Afflic that would show the tick marks on Maelfic grasp and Soul Drain? I tried to download ForteXorcist, but it added so much shit to my game, and the options menu was so damned confusing, that I just gave up on it. All I want is to see maelfic grasp and soul drain ticks on my cast bar. Anyone got a good addon for that?

Sweet, thanks! Cast bars looks great for me. One question though; what are the "mirror timers" in the options menu?

Don't know. Cast Bars wasn't updated for a few months and it broke back around the release of MoP so I stopped using it. I have it installed still but not active.

I always keep 2-3 addons that do the same thing installed at all times for redundancy. 

Don't know. Cast Bars wasn't updated for a few months and it broke back around the release of MoP so I stopped using it. I have it installed still but not active.

I always keep 2-3 addons that do the same thing installed at all times for redundancy. 

Ah...Do you expect that Cast Bars will be updated for WoD?