FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Roothog

Slayer Set Dungeon Location

Season 26 has been good and I have enjoyed it so far, however I am having trouble completing the tasks for Slayer.  All complete except #9.  Have tried to locate it at least 20 times and no joy.  I have all the required equipment (6) piece set of Marauder gear and 515 paragon points but it won't show up.  There must be something in my gear that is not right and I don't know what it is.  Any suggestions as to what is wrong?

Roothog

Hi Roothog,

Are you *wearing* all 6 pieces on the right class (that is, is the 6 piece bonus ACTIVE while you're walking around)? 

Also, the set dungeon entrances only show up when you're fairly close - as in, less than half a screen. The Marauder set dungeon is in a rather annoying location, as far as i'm concerned, and you'll have to walk really ON to the spot where the trebuchet is otherwise located. 

if you have access to another Demon Hunter set, Natalya's for example might be easier to find. And it doesn't matter one lick what set dungeon you complete 🙂