FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Staff

Next Diablo Immortal Update to Focus on New Battle Pass Season and Free Game Content

TULG27XZBWT41653495048598.png

Diablo Community Lead PezRadar clarified that the next Diablo Immortal update will be announced in the coming weeks. The patch will focus on the new Battle Pass season and free game content.

Blizzard Logo(Source)

Where are patches or updates to the game?

A good question ?

We will have our first update here in the next few weeks as we get to the tail end of the current Battle Pass. We will detail out some of our content cadence in the post. Expectations for the next update will focus in on the BP as well as some features, fixes and etc.

As we've noted in the past, bigger gameplay content features will be free for users so expect more to the story and so forth in the future for everyone to experience.

As we've noted in the past, bigger gameplay content features will be free for users so expect more to the story and so forth in the future for everyone to experience.

This is meaningless when the pay to win players will have enormous advantages through 3+ level gems that non whales will probably never see.

2 hours ago, Migol said:

This is meaningless when the pay to win players will have enormous advantages through 3+ level gems that non whales will probably never see.

Yeah, at most free to play players will be able to play whatever they add to the story, though I'm not expecting it to be long. Maybe just one new zone with few quests. Free to play still won't be able to do new bosses on higher difficulty. Battlegrounds will remain pointless when one whale can destroy a group of players. 

A new battle pass already, without any sizeable content to go with it, for mobile project?

I hope going forward we don't burn through 2 battle passes between Hell difficulties or reliquary bosses. Content is a bit slow to match the frequency of paid stuff. I get that the pass has a free option, just saying there isn't substantial new content in the actual game to justify the paid side of the pass a second time.

I know you guys sort of have to, but I wish more sites would just stop giving this awful money grab of a game any publicity at all. In an industry dominated by predatory p2w mobie games, Immortal is among the absolute worst and Blizzard is being increasingly more transparent about just how much they dislike actual human beings. 

On 6/25/2022 at 1:07 AM, Arcling said:

Yeah, at most free to play players will be able to play whatever they add to the story, though I'm not expecting it to be long. Maybe just one new zone with few quests. Free to play still won't be able to do new bosses on higher difficulty. Battlegrounds will remain pointless when one whale can destroy a group of players. 

I'm F2P and never have I seen a single P2W player destroyed a group of players. Heck, i still get my MVP sometimes. It only gets "pointless" if you want to be part of the TOP leaderboards of PVP. But it is not pointless if you simply want to enjoy it. I've been enjoying it and most of the times encounter random spenders and they still lose. Its not a 1v1 pvp. Also, you can definitely do bosses on higher level. It's called progress. Also, there have been F2P players that luckily got a 5/5 gem. It's RNG not paywall. Learn the difference. Lastly, not being able to beat bosses on higher difficulty? What are you doing? Chat all day in world chat? Dude it will take time to progress. It's not meant to be played for a month. Everything is grindable except for the echo. And I've been moving on bosses to higher diff without a problem. Simple answer GIT GUD

On 6/25/2022 at 1:07 AM, Arcling said:

I'm F2P and never have I seen a single P2W player destroyed a group of players. Heck, i still get my MVP sometimes. It only gets "pointless" if you want to be part of the TOP leaderboards of PVP. But it is not pointless if you simply want to enjoy it. I've been enjoying it and most of the times encounter random spenders and they still lose. Its not a 1v1 pvp. Also, you can definitely do bosses on higher level. It's called progress. Also, there have been F2P players that luckily got a 5/5 gem. It's RNG not paywall. Learn the difference. Lastly, not being able to beat bosses on higher difficulty? What are you doing? Chat all day in world chat? Dude it will take time to progress. It's not meant to be played for a month. Everything is grindable except for the echo. And I've been moving on bosses to higher diff without a problem. Simple answer "Get Good".

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, jbld said:

I'm F2P and never have I seen a single P2W player destroyed a group of players.

I did and so many others, so it's hard to believe you didn't. One barbarian was able to whirlwind through a group of players, everyone was getting one shotted, just an example. Did you just register to defend this game? 🤦‍♂️

Progression for F2P is total garbage, so I don't know how anyone can defend it. Have in mind that this is only about to get worse due to power creep in future updates. In Lost Ark a F2P player can have steady progression, here it's impossible due to very low drops. Item drops are *filtered* without legendary crests. F2P players will be way behind whales, and by the time they get close new content will be released, leaving them further behind. As for PvP, if you enjoy serving as a food for whales, go for it!

On 7/5/2022 at 3:36 PM, jbld said:

I'm F2P and never have I seen a single P2W player destroyed a group of players. Heck, i still get my MVP sometimes. It only gets "pointless" if you want to be part of the TOP leaderboards of PVP. But it is not pointless if you simply want to enjoy it. I've been enjoying it and most of the times encounter random spenders and they still lose. Its not a 1v1 pvp. Also, you can definitely do bosses on higher level. It's called progress. Also, there have been F2P players that luckily got a 5/5 gem. It's RNG not paywall. Learn the difference. Lastly, not being able to beat bosses on higher difficulty? What are you doing? Chat all day in world chat? Dude it will take time to progress. It's not meant to be played for a month. Everything is grindable except for the echo. And I've been moving on bosses to higher diff without a problem. Simple answer "Get Good".

Smells like plant

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Staff
      Blizzard and Netease will be holding a Diablo Immortal Q&A once a month to answer a few questions from the community. In the first round, we learned about a new feature for facial re-customization planned for the next major content update on December 14.
      (Source)
      Well met, adventurers.
      Welcome to our official Diablo Immortal Q&A series. About once a month, the development team at both Blizzard and Netease will select a handful of burning questions from the community to respond to—both the question and answer will be posted below. We hope for this series to not only be educational but provide an additional level of transparency between the development team and players.
      November 30, 2022—Q&A
      Q. I really like some of the recent updates, such as Set Crafting. Will there be any future updates?
      A: We plan to continue our regular Content Update cadence of roughly two updates a month. With regards to changes such as Set item crafting, we're planning to further improve the Set item collecting experience in our next Major Content Update on December 14.
      Q. I was busy working for a while and did not play much, and now most of the players on my server are Hell Level five while I am still in Hell Level three. It’s really hard to find a dungeon party. Does the Diablo Immortal development team have any plans to make this easier?
      A: We are working on additional changes that will be added to Diablo Immortal in the coming months—these changes will make catching up to the rest of your server easier. This includes increasing the experience boost if you're significantly behind Server Paragon Level and exploring ways for players who are behind to raise their Combat Rating by increasing the rate at which they receive Legendary and Set items. In Immortal's current form, there's a situation where a player can catch up in experience, but their Combat Rating is still too low to participate in various activities. Another way we are improving player experience is through Server Merges. We have released two waves of Server Merges and will continue to monitor server populations and player behavior to scope out additional Server Merges.
      Q. When can I change my character’s appearance, and when will we be able to hide our character’s helmet?
      A: We are planning to release a feature for facial re-customization in our next Major Content Update on December 14. We have heard the call for the ability to hide your character’s helmet and fully understand the desire to see more of the character’s face. We are already in the thick of production on this feature's implementation, so stay tuned.
      Q. When can we have a new zone? I want to farm somewhere new.
      A: You're in luck! Our next Major Content Update will introduce a new zone, Stormpoint that will expand the story of Diablo Immortal and introduce a new questline. The new zone will provide players with more farming opportunities, Bounties, and unique zone-wide events.
      Q. Every time I try to find parties for a Helliquary boss raid, I need to wait for each boss to gather enough people. Why is this?
      A: We found that many players like to fight all the Helliquary bosses at once. In the upcoming Major Content Update on December 14, it will be possible to change the raid target boss without exiting the raid, making it easy for adventurers to challenge different bosses in succession.
    • By Staff
      The latest Diablo Immortal patch adds the Fire Before Darkness limited-time event, Unspeakable Depths cosmetic set, and feature updates. Blizzard is also merging the population of select servers on November 9 at 3:00 a.m. server time.
      (Source)
      Harken thee.
      Since we last gathered for a Diablo Immortal Content Update, many players have seen Sanctuary anew through Character Transfer, climbed the ranks of the Season Six Battle Pass, and harnessed the power of the 36 new Legendary items to achieve glorious new feats.
      This Content Update details when the Server Merge goes into effect, and how specifically it functions. We also have a variety of feature updates to introduce that further iterate on some of Diablo Immortal’s systems. Kick back, grab a beverage, and let’s dive in!
      As with previous Content Updates, there will be server maintenance starting on November 8, from 4:00-6:00 p.m. PST for Oceania, China, East Asia, Southeast Asia, and Europe Servers, and on November 9 from 12:00-2:00 a.m. PST for servers in the Americas. After the maintenance has concluded, all items mentioned below will be live—specific dates for any content going live afterward are provided below.
      Codex
      Server Merge
      Fire Before Darkness Limited-Time Event
      Unspeakable Depths Cosmetic Set
      Bug Fixes
      Feature Updates
      Server Merge

Following Diablo Immortal’s scheduled maintenance on November 9 at 3:00 a.m. server time, we will be merging the populations of select servers. This change is being made so players will have an easier time finding other players to party up with regardless of the server they play on. We will continue to monitor player populations on all servers and merge additional servers as needed. At this time, we cannot say when additional server merges will occur, but we will keep players updated. Here’s a complete list of all servers that will merge in this wave:
      Region
      Merging Servers
      South America
      Bailey
      Morlu
      Vidian
      Flavie
      Torajan
      Blunderbore
      Asylla
      Ghom
      Oza
      Izilech
      Jondo
      Gorgothra
      Xul
      Elzix
      Belial
      Akara
      East Asia 1 - KR
      아스카리
      세릴
      라다먼트
      나탈랴
      그리스월드
      사르고스
      아우리엘
      미카옐
      와리브
      키대아
      자카
      카샤
        East Asia 2 - JP
      ラクリ
      マノルク
      オンゴリ
      リリス
      エスカラ
      ゾヴ
      ファヒール
      イナリウス
      ティラエル
      アンダリエル
      ザイム
      ホラドリムのキューブ
        North America 1
      Caldesann
      Kanai
      Eternal Crown
      Deckard Cain
      Zoltun Kulle
      Sand Scorpions
      Stormshield
      Old Growth
      Khalim's Will
      Purus the Decimator
      Halls of the Blind
      Hand of Justice
        North America 2
      Sin War
      Prime Evils
      Tree of Inifuss
      Soul Siphon
      Sandro the Mouth
      The Malus
      Iceburn Tear
      The Worldstone
      Plains of Despair
      Town Portal
      Wirt
      Hadriel
        This is a big change for everyone, and we understand that you may have questions regarding what you must do if you’re playing on a merging server or how your gameplay experience might change. Here’s how Server Merge will specifically work for players—please note the below only applies to players on a merging server:
      Once the Server Merge is complete, you will continue to log into your same server, but will notice you now share a population with the other servers in your grouping. No characters have been deleted. If your merged server contains duplicate character names, Warband names, or Clan names, a number will be automatically added to the end of each identical name and a free name change will be provided. Battle Pass progress will be shared across the merged servers. Your character will retain all of their items, such as equipment, resources, gems, etc. Your character will retain all players on their Friends List. Your character will remain in the same Clan. Your character will remain in the same Warband. Your Battlegrounds score and rank will be retained. All Deeds of Valor badges will be retained. All server first achievements for Challenge Rift will be retained. All leaderboards will be re-ranked following Server Merge. All Wynton’s Grand Market transactions will be retained on the merged server. The recommended price of all items in the market will become the average of the merged servers. The Immortal with the highest Dominance among the merged servers will become the new Immortal. All other Immortals will be reverted to Adventurers and receive compensation befitting their previous station. Previous Immortal Reigns will be retained on the Wall of Honor. Shadows and Adventurers will retain their progress on the merged server. Shadow War and Rite of Exile will be paused until XXX server time to give players time to adjust. Back to Top
      Fire Before Darkness Limited-Time Event

There are few in Sanctuary capable enough to stand against the darkness and wager their life for the defenseless. But you, adventurer, have consigned your days to thinning out the ranks of the Burning Hells, ushering in safety where all hope was once lost. Your quest to serve the downtrodden grows in complexity—harness the fire within to contain ever spreading darkness.
      From November 9 at 3:00 a.m.–November 23 at 2:59 a.m. server time, as you complete daily Fire Before Darkness tasks, you’ll receive various rewards for your heroics. Racking up enough completed tasks will also unlock milestone rewards for you—an ode to vanquishing countless demons.
      Unspeakable Depths Cosmetic Set

There’s another world hidden below the waterline. Yet, much of humanity huddles in the dry, well-lit corners of Sanctuary. This is not for a lack of trying—Sanctuary’s volatile oceans have claimed the bodies and souls of countless foolhardy adventurers who have tread water. Will we truly ever know what riches the ocean guards so fiercely?
      Give in to the temptation of the tides and coat yourself in its briny mysteries. The Unspeakable Depths Standard Cosmetic Set is available in the in-game shop for 1,000 Eternal Orbs.
      Bug Fixes
      Looking for the newest round of hotfixes and bug fixes implemented for Diablo Immortal? Check here for all-platform fixes and our known issues blog for PC-specific fixes.
      Feature Updates
      Daily Activities Time Change
      The Shadows’ Assembly will now take place from 7:00-9:00 p.m. server time. Previously, the Assembly ran from 6:00-8:00 p.m. server time. Wrathborne Invasion will now occur twice a day, first at 12:30 p.m. server time, and again at 9:00 p.m. server time. Set Items
      You can now craft specific Set items at Charsi’s forge in Westmarch using a new resource, Fabled Wisp—these can be acquired by salvaging Set items. Legendary Gems
      There are now two types of Gem Fragments: Bound and Unbound. Neither of these Gem Fragments can be sold in Wynton’s Grand Market, but Unbound Gem Fragments allow a Legendary Gem to be upgraded without making it bound. Upgraded Legendary Gems can now be sold in Wynton’s Grand Market. To be eligible, the Legendary Gem must have never been equipped to your character, must have been previously upgraded using Unbound Gems or Unbound Gem Fragments only and must be rank five or lower. Castle Cyrangar
      A Blacksmith and Identifier have been added to Castle Cyrangar’s courtyard to provide additional player ease. Kion’s Ordeal
      We have received feedback that managing other players in Kion’s Ordeal is quite a challenge. To alleviate organizational duties for the Immortal leader, we have added a few quality-of-life updates to this feature:
      A new management UI that displays the Paragon Level, Combat Rating, and Contribution Score of each of your players with the ability to sort each listing. The ability to set Combat Rating and Contribution Score requirements for raid entry. A Waitlist feature to help manage incoming applicants. An improved difficulty selection UI with clear descriptions for each tier. Thank you for keeping Sanctuary safe!
      -The Diablo Immortal Team
    • By Staff
      Blizzard released a preview of the biggest update to Diablo Immortal yet called Forgotten Nightmares coming on September 27. In the blog post, Lead Game Designer Joe Grubb and Associate Game Designer Stephen Steward talk about the new Silent Monastery dungeon, Gloomsguide's Prize item set, and the Castle Cyrangar Warband exploration system.
      (Source)
      Well met, adventurer!
      Welcome to Forgotten Nightmares, our first Major Update for Diablo Immortal! Before we begin to unfold all that’s coming in this milestone, we want to thank you for the many hours you have spent saving Sanctuary from demonic threats, and for your continued support. We are eternally grateful for the feedback many of you have provided since launch, much of which has been incorporated into Diablo Immortal and our future plans as we continue to release frequent content updates.
      There will be server maintenance starting on September 27, from 5:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m. PDT for Oceania, China, East Asia, Southeast Asia, and Europe Servers, and on September 28 from 1:00 a.m.–3:00 a.m. PDT for servers in the Americas. After the maintenance has concluded, all items mentioned below will be live—specific dates for any content going live afterward are provided below.
      The Forgotten Nightmares Major Content Update is our largest to date! Join lead game designer Joe Grubb and associate game designer Stephen Stewart as they shed some light on the new dungeon Silent Monastery, Gloomguide’s Prize item set, and the Castle Cyrangar Warband exploration system. Be sure to read on after watching the video for a full reveal of what’s coming next week.
      Codex
      New Dungeon: Silent Monastery
      Castle Cyrangar
      Ancestral Weapons
      Season Five Battle Pass: Scions of the Storm
      New Helliquary Raid Boss: Izilech the Misshapen
      Scouring the Darkness Limited-Time Event
      Hungering Moon: Back for Seconds
      Crowned Ones Cosmetic Set
      Bug Fixes
      Feature Updates
      New Dungeon: Silent Monastery

Foreboding black mist originating from the Silent Monastery, an ancient Sahptev temple, is rolling off the peaks of Mount Zavain and creeping into Sentinel’s Watch—threatening to encase the entire zone in incomprehensible darkness. In this new dungeon, players who are level 60 and above can group up in parties of two to four to relive the history of the Zakarum crusades through the lands of Ivgorod.
      The inside of the Silent Monastery is home to eternal night, making it nearly impossible to navigate. Fortunately, some of the temple’s statues can be illuminated. Make haste in lighting these statues, they are the only thing that can weaken the nightmarish demons lurking in the shadows! As you light additional statues and rid the dungeon of monsters, the darkness will be cast out of that area for good.
      Once you’ve flooded the temple with light, there is but one direction to head: into the obsidian heart of the Silent Monastery. Going toe-to-toe with the Ancient Nightmare in its lair will be no easy task. If you can survive an unrelenting flurry of empowered shadow blasts and ghastly spike attacks, a lion’s share of rewards shall be granted to commemorate your feat.
      Castle Cyrangar

In the outskirts of Westmarch lies an ancient fortress rife with unspeakable horrors to extinguish, mysterious secrets to uncover, and if you’re successful, a new place for your Warband to call home: Castle Cyrangar. This Warband exploration experience will replace Warband Camps and introduce two replayable game modes along with passive bonuses that can be upgraded as you secure and defend your castle.
      Before moving further into the specifics of Castle Cyrangar, we want to introduce large-scale improvements to how Warbands will function. A big part of this patch features new game modes, unique rewards, and more progression systems focused on Warbands. Additionally, we want to remove all the major pain points players have expressed about Warbands while simultaneously providing better rewards for players who choose to take part.
      The requirement to slay monsters with your Warband to establish the camp has been removed. We have lowered the threshold for Warband Helliquary Raids from eight to four people. If there are at least four members in the Raid from the same Warband, the Raid can be filled by anyone else. Completing the Raid this way will still yield extra Warband rewards for the Warband members. Successfully completing a Warband Helliquary Raid for the first time will now grant Warband members an additional 400% drop rate increase for Sealed Warband Chests. This bonus resets every seven days. To begin the quest to bring Castle Cyrangar under your Warband’s banner, you must be at least level 20, be part of a Warband, and speak to Valstus in Westmarch’s Rakkis Plaza. Castle Cyrangar contains three main areas of emphasis for players to engage with: Purging the Depths, Warband Rooms, and Defense of Cyrangar.
      Purge the Depths of Castle Cyrangar

Upon arriving at Castle Cyrangar, your Warband will realize that there are still some unwanted occupants taking up residence in the castle’s bowels—you must purge them from your new home!
      As you crush, incinerate, and eviscerate your way through rooms of undead threats, you’ll come across restless spirits that are bound to rot here for all eternity. It’s up to you to set them free by first defeating them—severing the connection with their tormented vessel, then cleansing their Remnants. Each of the Remnants provides unique bonuses that are applied to your character.
      You can traverse the randomized dark underbelly of Castle Cyrangar alone or with up to seven other Warband members as many times as desired.

Once you’ve cleared your castle of unwanted guests, additional rooms will become available for you and your Warband members to occupy. Each room has its own variety of unique bonuses that it provides to the occupant. Who occupies which room is up to your Warband Leader—they can assign and unassign players at will. A player is still able to unassign themselves from a Warband Room at any time. Players will receive the benefits of their room for as long as they occupy it, but cannot occupy more than one room at a time.
      Warband Rooms can be upgraded by placing Remnants received from Purging the Depths of Castle Cyrangar. Doing so will provide that respective room with additional bonuses.
      Defense of Cyrangar

Now that your Warband has renovated Castle Cyrangar and settled in, word has gotten back to the armies of the Burning Hells, who want the stronghold for themselves. They’re coming in full force, so you’ll need to work in unison with your Warband to hold back the infernal tide of demonic destruction headed straight for your castle’s front gate. Defense of Cyrangar offers two modes:
      Standard Mode can be played once a week. In this mode, players must withstand eight waves of blood-thirsty demons. If your Warband successfully staves off the Hellspawn, you’ll receive rewards and experience for holding the line firm. Endless mode can be played at any time. In this mode, Warbands will receive a score based on how many heavy-hitting waves of demons they can survive. This mode has an accompanying leaderboard, so you can see how your Warband stacks up to others. Additionally, the top Warbands will receive the Cyrangar Defense Portrait Frame for their tenacity. Back to Top
      Ancestral Weapons

Purging the Depths of Castle Cyrangar and defending it from an assault yield valuable rewards. While participating in these game modes, you’ll have a chance to find Ancestral Weapons. To harness the power of these weapons, place them into your Ancestral Tableau, located in the heart of Castle Cyrangar. Once placed, Ancestral Weapons will confer a portion of their Attributes, such as Strength, Intelligence, and Vitality onto all members of your Warband. Each Warband member can only place one Ancestral Weapon in the Tableau, so work together with your fellow Warband members to assemble the best Ancestral Weapons you can find to power up all Warband members. The action of placing items into your Ancestral Tableau and providing a portion of their attributes to all members of your Warband does not require anyone else but yourself to be online.
      In addition to the bonus Attributes, you can also call upon special powers from the Warband's Ancestral Weapons while donning Invocation Gear. While participating in Castle Cyrangar activities, gear that drops has a chance to possess an additional Invocation property. Invocation Gear can be equipped to your character in its respective item slot to receive the benefit and trigger the ability of your Ancestral Weapon. Mix and match your Invocation gear with the Ancestral Weapon of your choice to further customize your build.
      For example, your Ancestral Weapon might provide the property:
      Deal Lightning damage to surrounding enemies.
      When combined with an Invocation such as:
      Chance to trigger your Ancestral Property when you deal damage.
      It results in the combined ability:
      Chance to deal lightning damage to surrounding enemies when you deal damage.
      Season Five Battle Pass: Scions of the Storm
      “Children born during a storm carry its fierceness in their voices and its chaos in their hearts.”
      -Westmarch Sailor
      Sanctuary’s denizens believe that the sheer power of a squall can not be controlled—only nature can truly govern itself. But you are born of the elements, adventurer! And thus, the winds have shifted in your favor, sharing your desire to rid Sanctuary of its invaders and restore balance. It is time to surrender yourself to the chaos, time to take your place among the Scions of the Storm.
      A new Battle Pass devoted to the Storm has surged into Diablo Immortal, and with it, Season Five begins on September 29, at 3:00 a.m. server time. The Scions of the Storm Battle Pass hosts 40 ranks worth of challenges and rewards, such as Legendary Gems, Crests, Hilts, and more.
      For adventurers seeking additional treasures from their Battle Pass ranks, we have two paid versions they can upgrade their Battle Pass to for the full duration of the season: the Empowered Battle Pass, and Collector’s Empowered Battle Pass.
      The Empowered Battle Pass includes all rank rewards from the free standard Battle Pass but also unlocks an Empowered track that provides additional rewards at each rank. Plus, you’ll receive the Scions of the Storm Weapon cosmetic, unlocked at rank one, and the turbulent Scions of the Storm Armor cosmetic, unlocked at rank 40.
      The Collector’s Empowered Battle Pass gives you access to all rank rewards and cosmetics from the Empowered Battle Pass plus, the Scions of the Storm Avatar Frame, Portal cosmetic, and a ten-rank boost, all provided immediately after upgrading.
      The Season Five Battle Pass only runs until October 27, at 2:59 a.m. server time—begin slaying demons and climbing your way through the ranks today!
      New Helliquary Raid Boss: Izilech the Misshapen

Rayek has located the most wicked Wrathborne demon to date, Izilech the Misshapen! Leader of the Wrathborne demons, his cruelty knows no bounds, and is revered by lesser demons who cower under his tyrannical rule. Izilech earned his moniker by defying the Lord of Terror days before the Dark Exile—his body lay twisted and broken, a result of Diablo’s wrath, but Izilech’s will endured. He’s now the Misshapen, a tortured soul bound to the cursed form forced upon him.
      Journal entries recounting the Misshapen’s martial prowess make note of his massive bow, pinpoint accuracy, and penchant for flaming arrows. For those fearless enough to close the gap, you’ll be met by massive hooves designed to flatten even the sturdiest adventurers. Records also mention a bone prison—unfortunately, there seems to be no explanation of what happens to those who linger in it for too long.
      If your Combat Rating is at least 6175, assemble your group of hardened adventurers and convene with Rayek in front of the Einfrinn Tree in Westmarch beginning on October 2 at 3:00 a.m. server time to confront the Misshapen. Should you be skilled enough to close the book on the Misshapen’s legend, you’ll receive his remains, the Wrathborne Crown, as a reward. Equipping this item to the top slot of the Helliquary will provide you with an additional 30 combat rating, and a 10% movement speed boost while inside Challenge Rifts.
      Scouring the Darkness Limited-Time Event

The mist surrounding the Silent Monastery and Castle Cyrangar might have faded, but now you find yourself lost, Scouring the Darkness for a path forward. Twisted beings promising curses for the weak and power for the worthy tempt you to push further—who knows if insanity or glory is waiting to greet you at the end of this trek?
      Band together with your Warband or slay your way to safety alone as you complete tasks and earn a variety of rewards, including the Congratulations Emote, for your quick-witted bravery. Beat back the shadows from September 28, 3:00 a.m.–October 19, 3:00 a.m. server time.
      Hungering Moon: Back for Seconds

Despite your best efforts to sate the moon’s hunger…it confoundingly demands more blood! This time around, the moonlit path you’ll take to heed your lunar overlord’s howl for sustenance has been shaken up. Players can complete up to three tasks a day starting October 6, 3:00 a.m.–October 10, 3:00 a.m. server time. Through completing tasks, you’ll gain Astrolabe Power—the power can be used to draw one of two types of blessings with unique benefits from the Astrolabe.
      Drawing a Blessing of Magic will give you a bonus to Magic Find, handy for increasing your chances of receiving Rare, Magic, Legendary, or Set items from monsters as a drop. Drawing a Blessing of Might invites you to complete any dungeon in exchange for Moonslivers, and if you complete the dungeon with a party, twice the amount of Moonslivers shall be bestowed upon you. The moon is a generous entity, so you may have one of each Blessing active at a time.
      Once you’ve racked up a handful of Moonslivers by purging demonic hordes from dungeons, visit the Hermit’s Collection located within the Hungering Moon event page to trade your Moonslivers for lunar-laced rewards of your choice!
      Can you satisfy the moon’s hunger before the long night wanes?
      Crowned Ones Cosmetic Set

It is seldom enough to act like royalty in the courts of Sanctuary, you must also look the part. Adorn yourself with the same gilded luxury flaunted by generations of Khanduran nobility—the Crowned Ones Standard Cosmetic Set can be purchased from the in-game shop for 1,000 Eternal Orbs.
      Bug Fixes
      Looking for the newest round of hotfixes and bug fixes implemented for Diablo Immortal? Check here for all-platform fixes and our known issues blog for PC-specific fixes.
      We wish you luck in the Silent Monastery!
      Feature Updates
      New Legendary Gems
      Three new Legendary Gems have been added! For three weeks after release, players will have the option to enable a modified drop table for their Legendary Crests when running Elder Rifts. With the modified drop table enabled, any time a five-star gem drops, it has a 50% chance to be the new Frozen Heart Five Star Gem.
      Blessed Pebble (One Star Gem): Increases the duration of beneficial effects on you by 12% and increases your Movement Speed by 8% for three seconds after gaining a beneficial effect. The Abiding Curse (Two Star Gem): Your attacks have a 15% chance to curse enemies, reducing their Attack and Movement speeds by 35% for eight seconds. Cursed enemies also take 10% increased damage from your attacks. Cannot curse the same target more than once every 20 seconds. Frozen Heart (Five Star Gem): When you take damage, activate a Frigid Shield for six seconds that Chills enemy attackers and absorbs damage equal to 360% of your base damage plus 1,458. Frigid Shield also grants your attacks a 60% chance to Chill enemies. Cannot gain Frigid Shield more than once every 20 seconds. New Set Items: Gloomguide’s Prize
      Set items provide powerful synergies with certain builds and represent a large part of endgame character build optimization. Our newest set, Gloomguide’s Prize, is centered around using Dash skills to amplify your damage while terrifying enemies in the process. To accommodate the addition of Silent Monastery and provide players with more variety in their hunt for specific sets, we have shuffled the drop locations of all our sets.
      Gloomguide’s Prize (2-Piece Bonus): Increases your damage done by 15% for three seconds after using a Dash skill. Gloomguide’s Prize (4-Piece Bonus): Increases your Critical Hit Chance by 22.5% for three seconds after using a Dash skill. Gloomguide’s Prize (6-Piece Bonus): Unleashes a wave of terror when your Dash skill ends, dealing X damage and causing nearby enemies to flee in Fear for three seconds. The wave of terror will only trigger when enemies are nearby but cannot occur more often than every 40 seconds. Legendary and Rare Crest Improvements
      Players can now:
      Trade 1,600 platinum for one Legendary Crest. This can be done once a week. Trade 200 Platinum for a Rare Crest. This can be done up to three times a week. To do so, see Jondo Mouren, the Crest Merchant, located in the Westmarch Palace Courtyard.
      Immortal Reign: Defend the Vault Improvements
      We are improving the Immortal’s Defend the Vault experience by using a queueing system like how Shadows Raid the Vault. Players will now also be able to use the Find Party feature to be matched into four-player groups.
      Corvus Expedition Variants
      The Corvus Expedition Immortal activities are gaining variants that can potentially activate during a run. This includes surprise challenges and twists on activities that are enhanced with additional rewards.
      Hero’s Journey Additional Chapters
      Your path to greatness continues to unfold with two additional chapters—see what lies in wait on the Hero’s Journey! Carve your way through tasks featuring some of Diablo Immortal’s newest additions while earning handy rewards and the Glorious Journey Portal Cosmetic.
      New Bestiary Entries
      We're adding over 20 new entries to the Horadric Bestiary to make gathering Monstrous Essence more rewarding and depict some of the familiar and new monsters that have emerged in Sanctuary. To see them, just keep conquering your enemies and unlocking pages.
      Wynton’s Grand Market Adjustments
      The timeframe in which players can buy any items you have up for sale has been reduced from 12 hours to three hours. The timeframe in which players can resell items they recently purchased has been reduced from seven to two days. Eternal Orbs Bundle Update
      The 315 Eternal Orbs bundle for USD $4.99 has been changed to 320 Eternal Orbs for USD $4.99. The 630 Eternal Orbs bundle for USD $9.99 has been changed to 650 Eternal Orbs for USD $9.99. Back to Top
    • By Staff
      A new Diablo Immortal content patch is going live soon. It adds a new Battle Pass for Season 4, two new events, and Heliquary bosses.
      (Source)
      We celebrate your return, adventurer!
      Since we last met, you’ve unshackled your mind from the Fractured Plane, challenged the status quo in Echo of the Immortal, and tested different class builds using new Legendary items. This Content Update introduces a new Battle Pass to level up, a ferocious Helliquary boss to best, and multiple limited-time events to score helpful rewards from.
      There will be server maintenance starting on August 30, from 5:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m. PDT for Oceania, China, East Asia, and Southeast Asia Servers and also on August 31 from 1:00 a.m.–3:00 a.m. PDT for servers in the Americas and Europe. After the maintenance has concluded, all items mentioned below will be live—specific dates for any content going live afterward are provided below.
      Before we dive into the specifics of what the Hells have cooked up, there will be a temporary change to our update cadence. Our first Major Update is on its way, and to prepare for this milestone in later September, we will not be releasing a content update in two weeks as we traditionally have. Once the Major Update is released, we will return to our usual bi-weekly content update schedule.
      We want to take a moment to thank all of you for your support and feedback since launch. The team will continue to monitor the latter, using it as a guiding light for future improvements that come to Diablo Immortal. Now, let’s dig in!
      Codex
      Season Four Battle Pass: Inner Light
      New Helliquary Boss: Gishtur and Beledwe
      Hungering Moon
      The Scorched Sea Limited-Time Event
      Mists of Cyrangar Limited-Time Event
      Bug Fixes
      Feature Updates
      Season Four Battle Pass: Inner Light

“When all hope seems lost, turn to yourself, embrace the light within, for it exists in us all.”
      –Enforcers of the Zakarum faith.
      Stalwart in their worship of the light, Zakarumites fervently resist anything evil—an appropriate sentiment in these dark times. The demonic threats you encounter while roaming Sanctuary will attempt to overtake you, but in these moments, you must prevail by flooding the battlefield with the beshadowed light of Zakarum.
      A new Battle Pass devoted to exercising your Inner Light has arrived, and with it, Season Four begins on September 1, at 3:00 a.m. server time. The Inner Light Battle Pass is host to 40 ranks worth of challenges and rewards, such as Legendary Gems, Crests, Hilts, and more.
      For adventurers seeking additional treasures from their Battle Pass ranks, we have two paid versions they can upgrade their Battle Pass to for the full duration of the season: the Empowered Battle Pass and Collector’s Empowered Battle Pass.
      The Empowered Battle Pass includes all rank rewards from the free standard Battle Pass but also unlocks an Empowered track that provides additional rewards at each rank. Plus, you’ll receive the Inner Light Weapon cosmetic, unlocked at rank one, and the luminous Inner Light Armor cosmetic, unlocked at rank 40.
      The Collector’s Empowered Battle Pass gives you access to all rank rewards and cosmetics from the Empowered Battle Pass plus, the Inner Light Avatar Frame, Portal cosmetic, and a ten-rank boost, all provided immediately after upgrading.
      The Season Four Battle Pass only runs until September 29, at 2:59 a.m. server time—begin slaying demons and climbing your way through the ranks today!
      New Helliquary Boss: Gishtur and Beledwe

Rayek has located not just one, but two diabolical demonic threats this time! Twin flames forged from the same inseparable, swirling chaos, Gishtur and Beledwe are the fourth Helliquary boss to threaten Sanctuary. This malefic pair of hellspawn have a knack for crafting some of the most formidable weapons to have graced the battlefield, operating the Hellforge for the Great Evils or fusing souls and flesh in their own Fellsteel Foundry—reserving only the finest armaments for their own personal use.
      Beledwe prefers a flame-infused trident, using it to call down meteor strikes and summon burning orbs that seek you out. Gishtur goes for a more close-quarters approach, sporting a massive, spiked sword and entering a frenzied whirlwind to close any gap. Be cautious, as they’re known to incinerate opponents’ side-by-side.
      If your Combat Rating is at least 4665, assemble your group of hardened adventurers, come to Rayek’s aid, and confront Gishtur and Beledwe starting on September 2 at 3:00 a.m. server time by visiting the Einfrinn Tree in Westmarch. In the event you’re able to put this evil to rest, you’ll be rewarded with their remains, Twin Horns. Equipping this item in the top slot of the Helliquary will provide you with a 10% cooldown reduction to your skills while inside Challenge Rifts.
      Hungering Moon

The moon's insatiable hunger persists, and it demands more blood. . . perhaps even yours! Gaze upon the moon—bask in its hallowed glow, heed its howl for sustenance, and lunar-laced blessings you shall be bestowed. Fulfilling the moon’s demands will earn you Moonslivers, which can be traded for Blessings. After acquiring seven Blessings you will have curried enough goodwill with the moon to trade these in for a random reward. Offer enough blessings to the moon and it will even present you with its favor!
      We welcome brave adventurers to lend their hand in satiating the moon’s hunger from September 9, 3:00 a.m.–September 12, 3:00 a.m. server time.
      The Scorched Sea Limited-Time Event

There are few in Sanctuary capable enough to stand against the darkness and wager their life for the defenseless. But you, adventurer, have consigned your days to thinning out the ranks of the Burning Hells, ushering in safety where all hope was once lost. The downtrodden look up to you, and to continue serving them, you must walk the sandy wastes of the Scorched Sea.
      From September 14 at 3:00 a.m.–September 28 at 3:00 a.m. server time, as you complete daily Scorched Sea tasks, you’ll receive various rewards for your heroics. Racking up enough completed tasks will also unlock milestone rewards for you, such as the sand-blasted Scorched Sea Portrait Frame—an ode to vanquishing countless demons.
      Mists of Cyrangar Limited-Time Event

Rumor says unspeakable horrors lie shrouded in the mist—what new dangers await you, adventurer?
      Completing Mists of Cyrangar tasks from September 21 at 3:00 a.m.–September 30 at 3:00 a.m. server time will net you a bounty of rewards to aid your travels. Pay special attention to the imagery on the event page, for the mist will slowly clear with each completed task, revealing a hint tied to our first upcoming Major Update.
      To prepare you for this momentous occasion, during the Mists of Cyrangar event, a bonus experience buff will be active for all players who are behind the Server Paragon Level. This bonus will only be active for you until you’ve caught up to the Server Paragon Level. The dangers coming with our first Major Update will put your skills to the test, ultimately pushing you. We want to give players an opportunity to catch up to the Server Paragon Level so they have a fighting chance against Sanctuary’s newest threats when the time comes.
      Bug Fixes
      Sanctuary is fortunate to have defenders like you!
      Feature Updates
      Legendary Gem Lock Function
      Legendary Gem tooltips will now have a lock button feature. This prevents players from accidentally consuming a gem while upgrading it. Back to Top
    • By Staff
      A small update for Diablo Immortal brings the Fractured Plane, the new Echo of the Immortal repeatable game mode with 36 new legendaries, a new cosmetic set, and more.
      The Fractured Plane is a limited-time event where you begin your journey without your usual gear, gems, and skills. Instead, you will receive pre-selected skills for your class.
      Blizzard also announced maintenance for August 16 and 17 respectively. Check out the full notes for what's coming in the latest update to Diablo Immortal!
      (Source)
      Hail be thou, Adventurers.
      We are back with another Mini Update offered up from the planes of Hell themselves! Previously, you walked the Adventurer’s Path, embarked on a Hero’s Journey, and began your transformation into an Aspect of Justice with the Season Three Battle Pass.
      There will be some server maintenance starting on August 16, from 5:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m. PDT for Oceania, China, East Asia, and Southeast Asia Servers and also on August 17, from 1:00 a.m.–3:00 a.m. PDT for servers in the Americas and Europe. After the maintenance has concluded all items mentioned below will be live—specific dates for anything going live afterward are provided below.
      A trip into the Fractured Plane, the new Echo of the Immortal repeatable game mode, 36 new Legendary class items, and many more exciting additions to Diablo Immortal await!
      Codex
      Fractured Plane Limited Time-Event
      Echo of the Immortal
      Into the Dark Wood Limited-Time Event
      Hungering Moon
      Spawn of Damnation Cosmetic Set
      Bug Fixes
      Feature Updates
      Fractured Plane Limited Time-Event

In a place like Sanctuary, even those with the utmost mental fortitude can find themselves lost to the unrelenting darkness spread by the Burning Hells. Broken. Shattered. Trapped in the deepest recesses of their mind—entering the Fractured Plane is the only way forward.
      The Fractured Plane is a new limited-time event where players enter an unexplored realm of their existence. A 15-floor gauntlet, inhabited by the fiercest minions the Hells can throw your way awaits. Your journey in the Fractured Plane begins without your usual gear, gems, and skills. Instead, you will be provided with a set of pre-selected skills for your class. To advance, you must rely solely on your wits, unstable gear you find, and the Chaos Coins you receive from progressing through hordes of demons. Best of all, only unstable gear of Legendary rarity will drop in the Fractured Plane, and items you receive will complement the skills you begin with, equipping you with the ability to make, and tweak, your build on the fly. When your journey in the Fractured Plane is over, all the unstable gear you’ve collected will vanish.
      The Chaos Coins you earn will also come to your aid—spent at the Chaos Broker, you can exchange Chaos Coins for new items or Shards of Fortune. These shards will increase your Fortune Rating, providing a greater chance of receiving higher-quality Legendary items from chests on each floor. If you’re resourceful enough to make it to the fifteenth floor without dying more than five times, you’ll receive a reward. Out of all the Legendary items you’ve encountered during your run, select six, and out of those six, you will be rewarded one at random for you to carry out of the Fractured Plane.
      Echo of the Immortal

Whispers of an impending clash between the guileful Shadows and the exemplary Immortal have flooded Westmarch. From back-alley conversations, to passing exchanges across Rakkis Plaza, the known might of the Immortal echoes throughout the city, but can the Shadows usurp power? From August 17 at 3:00 a.m.–September 14 at 3:00 a.m. server time, Echo of the Immortal—a limited-time, repeatable game mode, will be available for players who are at least Level 40 to showcase their PvP prowess in a Challenge of the Immortal-style battle.
      In Echo of the Immortal, 15 players will face-off against one randomly chosen player who is imbued with the power of the Immortal. If the group of players are victorious in besting the Immortal, the match becomes a free-for-all—only the best-of-the-best will claim the reward and bragging rights! To try your hand at Echo of the Immortal, speak to the Battleground Captain in Westmarch.
      Into the Dark Wood Limited-Time Event

There are few in Sanctuary capable enough to stand against the darkness and wager their life for the defenseless. But you, adventurer, have consigned your days to thinning out the ranks of the Burning Hells, ushering in safety where all hope was once lost. The downtrodden look up to you, and to continue serving them, you must travel into the unknown, Into the Dark Wood.
      From August 17 at 3:00 a.m.–August 31 at 3:00 a.m. server time, as you complete daily Into the Dark Wood tasks, you’ll receive various types of rewards for your heroics. Racking up enough completed tasks will also unlock milestone rewards for you, such as the festive Wreath of Blood Portrait Frame.
      Hungering Moon

The moon's insatiable hunger persists, and it demands more blood. . . perhaps even yours! Gaze upon the moon—bask in its hallowed glow, heed its howl for sustenance, and lunar-laced blessings you shall be bestowed. Fulfilling the moon’s demands will earn you Moonslivers, which can be traded for Blessings. After acquiring seven Blessings you will have curried enough goodwill with the moon to trade these in for a random reward. Offer enough blessings to the moon and it will even present you with its favor!
      We welcome brave adventurers to lend their hand in satiating the moon’s hunger from August 26, 3:00 a.m.–August 29, 3:00 a.m. server time.
      Spawn of Damnation Cosmetic Set

Ancient tomes inscribed by the Horadric Order suggest armor can be forged from the flesh of demons. While assumed to be wholly protective and sturdy, there is uncertainty around the effect this might have on the wearer’s mind. Will they too become another mindless Spawn of Damnation?
      It may not trick the demons of the Burning Hells, but this diabolical panoply still sends a message: their timely demise draws near. If you’d like to don demonskin before your next skirmish, the Spawn of Damnation Cosmetic Set can be purchased from the in-game shop.
      Bug Fixes
      Thank you for keeping Sanctuary safe!
      Feature Updates
      Multiplayer Requirement in High Hell Difficulties Improvement
      You can now enter a Dungeon or Hidden Lair in Hell Two or higher difficulties with two, three, or four players. The Dungeon’s intensity will remain tuned for four players. Completing a Dungeon or Hidden Lair with four players will provide you with a bonus chest. Warband Improvements
      The Codex step of needing to start a Warband Camp has been changed to be—join a Warband. The Hero’s Journey step to submit 10 Warband Chests has been removed. Class Change Improvement
      You can now essence transfer onto Reservist Gear after changing your class. Vault of the Immortal
      The Raid the Vault event window has been shortened from two hours to one. Treasure Goblin Improvement
      Treasure Goblins now have a chance to drop Legendary items. They will also provide more loot in general when defeated. Thirty-Six New Legendary Items
      A new slate of menacing weapons and fortified armors have been added in today's content update. Many of the Legendary powers are centered around crowd control effects. Each class has received six items, adding even more Legendary affixes to hunt down and shake up your builds with.
      Barbarian Armor Caste (Chest): Furious Charge creates shock waves when colliding with walls, dealing X damage to nearby enemies and Stunning them for Y seconds. Grinning Effigy (Head): Taking damage during Undying Rage now triggers a counterattack for X damage to all nearby enemies. Cannot occur more often than once every Y seconds. Haughty Behemoth (Pants): Leap now knocks enemies into the air when you land. The Hewer (Main Hand): Grab now causes you to charge forward and grab the first enemy you hit. If you successfully grab an enemy, you will carry them for a short distance, damaging enemies you run though, before leaping into the air and slamming them into the ground, damaging and Slowing nearby enemies. Steel Lamprey (Off-Hand): Chained Spear now marks enemies for X seconds and heals you for Y% of the damage it causes to marked enemies. Wreckfall (Shoulders): Whirlwind also reduces all damage you take by X% while channeling. Crusader Batterhythm (Off-Hand): Condemn damage increased by X% for every enemy hit, up to a maximum of Y% increased damage. Flare-to-Mirror (Pants): Draw and Quarter is now electrified, damaging random nearby enemies and Stunning them if they are shocked three times. Hard Censure (Chest): Condemn now calls down a thunderbolt from the heavens to a targeted location, dealing continuous damage. Shining Aster (Shoulders): Increases all damage you deal during Conjuration of Light by X%. Suspended Rule (Main Hand): Sweep Attack now throws the flail, forming a cyclone that picks up nearby enemies and carries them away. Zerratus Husk (Head): Shield Charge now grants you a holy shield while charging that reflects projectiles back at enemies, dealing X damage. Demon Hunter Clutching Nails (Pants): Knife Trap now confines nearby enemies when triggered and increases all damage you deal to them. Decisive Report (Shoulders): Multishot now knocks enemies away. This cannot affect players more often than one time every six seconds. Scatter Mask (Head): Activating Vengeance now immediately deals X damage to all nearby enemies and causes them to flee in Fear for Y seconds. Spreading Shroud (Chest): Spreading Shroud (Chest): Smoke Screen now throws a smoke bomb at a targeted location, dealing continuous damage and greatly reducing vision for enemies that remain in the area. The Thud (Off-Hand): Impale damage increased by X% to enemies with an active harmful effect. War Generosity (Main Hand): Every X attacks with Explosive Arrow generates an explosion that knocks the enemy away. Players cannot be knocked away more often than 1 time every Y seconds. Monk Assemble the Wicked Tonfa (Off-Hand): Exploding Palm now gathers nearby enemies into a cluster directly in front of you. Maximum one charge. Fleeting Soul Tonfa (Main Hand): Mystic Allies now summons one spirit ally that rushes in a direction, dealing damage to all enemies it passes through and forcing all nearby enemies to attack it. Fusing Crown (Head): Mystic Allies now protect you, taking X% of your incoming damage. Pacific Pledge (Chest): Taking damage during Shield of Zen has a chance to trigger a counterattack dealing X damage to all nearby enemies. Shimmerlinn (Shoulders): Wave of Light now releases a wave of energy that damages all enemies in its path and Burns them. Tottering Tower (Pants): Flying Kick now Stuns enemies and can be charged to unleash a more powerful blow. Necromancer Abnegation (Shoulders): Bone Spikes now also knocks enemies away. Drifter’s Fare (Off-Hand): Bone Spirits now unleashes a powerful skull that wanders randomly through nearby enemies, dealing damage as it passes through them. Maximum X charges. Empty Pit (Pants): Dark Curse now summons a cursed eye that forces nearby monsters to attack it. Ethereal Boundary (Chest): Activating Wraith Form removes all effects which cause loss of control or decrease Movement Speed. Inseverable Two (Head): Your golem from Command Golem now takes X% of your incoming damage. Thrash Jaw (Main Hand): Grim Scythe now hurls the scythe in a direction, striking enemies in its path with continuous damage and knocking them away. Grim Scythe can no longer have multiple charges. Wizard Extraction Harness (Shoulders): Teleport now also removes the last harmful effect applied to you. Fragments Upon Fragments (Pants): Meteor now drops several meteorites in a direction, knocking enemies away and Stunning them. Halestone (Off-Hand): Ice Armor now protects you with X charges of damage immunity that also Chills nearby enemies when they attack you. Quiet Downpour (Chest): Lightning Nova now launches a giant nova, bursting into smaller novae when activated again or when it arrives at its final destination. Shiversent Stare (Head): Ray of Frost now Freezes enemies for X seconds after taking damage from the ray six times. Staggernick (Main Hand): Arcane Wind now knocks enemies up into the air with an updraft and Stuns them, but no longer charges up. Back to Top