FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Chiplelol

Enhancement shaman tips n tricks!

Hello there!

I recently gemmed and enchanted my enhancement gear so im really new for this spec! I've never actually done any single heroic raid boss as enha: ) I really need some tips for garrosh 25 hc fight, how to manage with my cooldowns and stuff. 

Here is my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Chiple/advanced

Some logs from garrosh wipes: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/pvow9unmujfii7zm/details/28/?enc=wipes&boss=71865

Anything i could fix or should give attention?

We are skipping intermission phase 2.

Should i run EM with PE, or try sth else? I noticed that i cant stack all the cd's same time since i got AoC normal version without upgrades, so would it be better if ill go AS instead of EM?

Edited by Chiplelol

It's pretty hard to say, but I'd definitely suggest doing the EM/PE build, with a glyphed Fire Elemental Totem.  It does end up pretty wonky with AoC, but just holding EM for whenever both it and Fire Ele Totem come up together is a big gain vs just using it randomly.

Even if you want to try out something like UF for your l90 talent, I'd still recommend doing EM w/ glyphed Fire Elemental Totem, and STILL binding them together, although it would be less important to strictly follow that cooldown.

Check out my WeakAura thread for the EM/PE combo alert, and consider using a macro like this:

#showtooltip Fire Elemental Totem

/cast Elemental Mastery

/cast Fire Elemental Totem

/petattack