FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Gnar

Thank You!

Just a personal thank you to all the locks and others who helped on the trip to 14/14H.  215 pulls and he's down. Thanks!

• Like 2

Just a personal thank you to all the locks and others who helped on the trip to 14/14H.  215 pulls and he's down. Thanks!

Don't get burnt out like we did.  Get everyone a mount.  Take some friends and give mount.  If you're not burnt out by the time you just leave the mount on the ground, you're better than I am.

Well, since I expect WoD to drop around November, we will have just enough time to get mounts for everyone assuming that the people in out 13m roster can handle the fight (different tank and healer mix). I personally will be playing my offspecs so I can work around any serious WoD nerf that might arise. I wish I could drop Destro entirely but SC belts and soloing packs in T1 are only doable one way that I know of...

Congrats!  Great accomplishment!

I'm working my way through the content as well.  Best of luck and I hope to join you in the future.

Woot grats Gnar! I finally got my kill last night, was worried with all the servers being down we wouldn't get to raid. Luckily they came up and we 2 shot him! My guild had killed him without me when I had to do some crazy crunch time at work, then we lost a healer and had to switch to a 1 heal strat. Took us a while to rework our strats and we ended up with 1 tank/1heal with me being the Iron Star kiter (no priest, no monk sadly). Just had our bear tank symbiosis me so I can burning rush/spam rejuv on myself as I ran around. Wee! Thanks again for all the tips and info you guys post on here. Now to just get a mount!

Edited by Vipples