FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sifon

Need help with my destro logs

Soo, finally I had some decent logs but I'm very disappointed with my performance so far. Especially on chaotic fights like spoils or klaxxi I feel completely lost, I feel like I need some help until I get in shape. My armory is here http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Sifon/simple, I got lots of upgrades including coined BBoY so next week should be better but I think it's a mechanical error not gear issue. Logs are here http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/KzZpmDqJA9h8NfrP

Hi, I am a bit in a hurry so it is maybe a bit narrow:

I looked first at IJ:

You definitely need to train these fights. You´re not that bad, but it seems you get a little lost on a constant base. Here are the good things:

Immolate uptime and amount of casts is good. Also ~40% crit ticks is good with your 20% crit on gear.

You used your springs every possible time.

Now to the other things:

It seems you used atleast 2 times your Backdraft stacks to cast a fast Chaosbolt. One of them in the opener...

When PBI procced the second time, you delayed  DS and your second pot into the execute phase.

You delayed DS and your second pot too much and did not get the whole duration out of both.

Your Doomguard had no chance to fire off all 18 bolts, since he got a little late into the fight.

Your last KTT proc + 4pc saw a single SB although you did not cast a spell that cost ember for 20 seconds beforehand.

Now to Spoils just some general tips:

Calm down, use Havoc and try to develop a feeling for the fight...then snipe the shit out of it. Get your SB and CB casts up. It depends on your groups strategy but my group never faces more than 5 mobs at the same time with most of the high count scenarios include some low-HP mobs like Sparks and Quilen, which die by cleave/ a good SB or tick down on their own. Once you´ve developed a feeling for SB sniping, you have to balance it with your CB´s to avoid capping.

Try to go LFR/Flex to get practice out of the raid schedule. Other strategies and a more chaotic circumstances also help with developing some kind of fight feeling.

The thing about Iron Juggernaut is, last time I killed it was 9 months ago so I didn't want to pop my cooldowns on Seismic Activity. Next thing I saw was boss being below %20 already. I only use backdrafted CBs when I can squize another CB with huge procs up, opener is easily one of them.

About Spoils, with everyone being almost BiS gear sniping SBs becomes harder than ever. I have macros set to cast SBs focus and mouseover and I don't have problem sniping unless target dies before SB is registered.

For Spoils it can be hard to have a second warlock in your side of the room or other classes with strong executes. I just compared your spell breakdown to a recent log of mine and noticed that CB+SB make about 37 % of your damage while I get about 55% out of both spells. Maybe this is because I´m almost a tier ahead of you in terms of gear.