FORUMS
Damien

Giveaway #50 - Heart of the Aspects

I never heard about this site until patch 5.0.4. I was going crazy about the new hunter changes and I couldn't find any guide anywhere that was updated for the patch. But then I came across Icy Veins! I'm so glad I did and I bookmarked this site too! Now I'm using this site for all of my alts and I've been reading up on all the information that was posted about the new Mists heroics. I can't wait to see all the new info you guys update. Thanks!

Uncommon Patron

Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into this site! After quitting for a while the changes with the last patch were pretty overwhelming, trying to figure everything out across all my characters plus answering all the questions my husband has had! We weren't sure we were going to continue playing since we both become so easily frustrated, but because of the awesome guides we definitely will be. Thank you again!

A site that you can trust 100% to carry you on on any chalenge you may encounter on the game.

Thx for all the help keep going , our suport will carry you aswell

Just like everyone else after the newest patch hit I was lost. I just started playing again and wasn't familiar with the changes, heard about this site on a podcast and checked it out. Saved me a lot of stress and time searching through other guides. Website is easy to navigate and very user friendly.

Keep up the good work! I look forward to browsing the site more and hopefully becoming more active on the forums!

Evening Everone,

4 days left voor pandaria and i have seen already a lot of good stuff on this site like info over instance's and raids.

This site is the best site so far that i have seen on the internet. keep up the fantastic work.

everone goodluck for the new mount :)

greetz

orentis

I'm soooo looking forward to MoP expansion! YAY FOR PANDAS! XD Of course, Icy Veins are awesome as well! XD

Hey icy-veins guys, you could add some 'basic' gear guide to start raiding in pandaria. Which Ilvl you guys consider the lowest to start and gear priority for the classes. Its a huge job, but you guys can do it!

Keep up with the good work.