FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Staff

Return to WoW and Get Shadowlands Until September 5th

46502-world-of-warcraft-shadowlands-anno

If you do not own Shadowlands yet you will receive a free copy and a Level 50 boost from now until September 5, 2022!

All Battle.net accounts that do not have the Shadowlands expansion attached are eligible and will receive the game's Base Edition and a Level 50 Character Boost FREE. You can claim the gift in the Battle.net Desktop App when you log in to your Battle.net account.

Blizzard Logo(Source)

Don't own Shadowlands yet? The afterlife awaits you, hero! From now until September 5, 2022, you can claim your FREE copy of the Shadowlands Base Edition, along with a Level 50 Character Boost through the Battle.net Desktop App. Play the complete Shadowlands experience and get an early start preparing for the launch of Dragonflight later in 2022.

Eligibility

All Battle.net accounts that do not currently have the Shadowlands expansion attached and that had any expansion license attached to the account in the past will receive the Shadowlands Base Edition and a Level 50 Character Boost FREE (no purchase necessary).

Battle.net accounts without a previous expansion license attached on any of their WoW game accounts, or which already have Shadowlands on any of their game accounts, are NOT eligible to receive a free copy of Shadowlands.

How do I Claim My Gift?

To claim your gift, follow these steps:

1. Open the Battle.net Desktop App and log in.
    • If you don't have the App installed, download it here.
  2. Click the gift icon* on the top right side of the app, next to the notification bell icon.
  3. In the confirmation window, look for your gifts and click the CLAIM button.
  4. Launch World of Warcraft® and enjoy your FREE copy of the Shadowlands Base Edition and Level 50 Character Boost.

We hope you enjoy these gifts, and may your journey through the afterlives be filled with adventure and excitement. Keep an eye on https://worldofwarcraft.com/news for all the latest on World of Warcraft, Shadowlands, and beyond, including the upcoming release of Wrath of the Lich King Classic on September 26 and Dragonflight later in 2022. See you in Azeroth!

*If the gift icon isn’t showing, restart your Battle.net Desktop App completely and try again later. Shadowlands gift grants may take up to seven days to be processed.

I just want confirmation, if I have been playing this game of World of Warcraft for a long while, bought the expansion, along with any boost that I have wanted I won't receive any boost? 

4 hours ago, Velcar said:

I just want confirmation, if I have been playing this game of World of Warcraft for a long while, bought the expansion, along with any boost that I have wanted I won't receive any boost? 

No. Only accounts that do not have the Shadowlands expansion attached to them are eligible.

Yay, I'm finally rewarded for doing nothing since Battle for Azeroth patch 8.1!

• Like 2

@Stan sorry to @ you Kind Soul, but if you don't see the gift next to the notification bell, and you've updated your b.net app, and you've exited/restarted it, is it possible the gift is only for those with active subscriptions? That's never mentioned as a requirement, but it makes me wonder.

Thanks in advance if you know.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this