FORUMS
Damien

Frost Death Knight

The talents/specc is not the best.

In Wotlk you either played 1/52/18 or 0/53/18 or 3/53/15. Even with low gear the scaling / dmg was better as a sub blood tree.

The frost tree in both specs has 1-2 points where you can play around if you want more RP geenrated or more dmg from black ice. Not the most difference here. 

Glyphs in all 3 varations are Disease, Frost Strike, Obliterate.

Edited by Efsi

4 hours ago, None501 said:

Any plans to put frost tanking guide in here as well?

Hey None! It's something I am strongly considering and likely will do if there turns out to be a good demand/interest, giving it a couple days of the raid being out to see logs to see how it performs vrs Blood!

Hey, when I played Frost Dk in wrath back in the day the blood rune was always a death rune I thought in frost spec, I remember just using obliterate for single target and pestilence. Didn’t need blood strike at all. Did this change?

19 hours ago, Scionblade said:

Hey, when I played Frost Dk in wrath back in the day the blood rune was always a death rune I thought in frost spec, I remember just using obliterate for single target and pestilence. Didn’t need blood strike at all. Did this change?

Hey! So using Blood Strike or Pestilence will cause the effect of your Blood of the North talent to activate, so yes, partially but you need to cast Blood Strike and or Pestilence for them to then become Death Runes which you can spend on Obliterate 🙂

Is there something I'm missing? The guide says strength contributes to crit strike.but I don't see anything that makes.that happen.

Thanks for the help