FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sinzhu

Protection Paladin Pre-Patch

33 minutes ago, Madmunchkin said:

Seal of Command is mentioned for AoE Threat but it isn't included in the build.

You're spot on, this was an oversight on my end from spending too much time looking at the level 80 talent calculator, not the 70 one. I will update the guide to reflect this. Thank you for checking out the guide!

Also shield of the rightouness is unlock at lvl 75 so for prepatch you can't use it 🙂

Thanks for the guide help me a lot ! 😄

Edited by Moroben

Why does the  talent build put 2/2 in improved judgements? Once you get the cooldown  to 9 seconds you can get locked into the 9 6 9 rotation, and that point could be better spent almost anywhere else.

On 9/28/2022 at 7:43 PM, Timondrius said:

Why does the  talent build put 2/2 in improved judgements? Once you get the cooldown  to 9 seconds you can get locked into the 9 6 9 rotation, and that point could be better spent almost anywhere else.

Hey Timondrius! I appreciate you reaching out about that; while I do agree you can get locked into it I feel like there is rarely a time that you're truly GCD locked like that doing what is basically a target dummy DPS rotation and the reduced CD on Judgement is useful in a lot of different ways.  I appreciate you checking out my guide!