FORUMS
Sinzhu

Protection Warrior Pre-Patch

I'm lvl 60 right now should I just fill the prot talent section with 53 points or spead the points some.  Need little help with point placement

Edited by Wolfx04

18 hours ago, Wolfx04 said:

I'm lvl 60 right now should I just fill the prot talent section with 53 points or spead the points some.  Need little help with point placement

https://www.icy-veins.com/wotlk-classic/warrior-talent-calculator#tc-11111555008879990444dcccccggiijjllkppYYYXXZZZXX__~~|0
I would recommend this spec. It has much higher damage output and is better for leveling overall.  Gather up as many mobs as you can near you, activate Sweeping Strikes, go Defensive stance and spam Revenge.

If you do want to spec deep prot I would do a build similar to this.
https://www.icy-veins.com/wotlk-classic/warrior-talent-calculator#tc-YYYXXXXXZZZ__~~.)))-ァィィ--ゥゥゥゥゥォェェャャュュュャ-ーッアアアイイイウウエ
The first build is better for leveling as it deals more damage, but either is fine.

• Thanks 1

Thanks you for the different out looks went with the deeport spec.  I've always been port all the way guy lol Frist tome I played I lvl a warroir port from begain to end just been away from the game for awhile. Thamks again

4 hours ago, Solomonster said:

May want to review the weapon list. Pretty sure thats the caster list. Unless they brought back the Flask Spec.

yeah seems it got mixed up with another guide, fixed and should be live soon