FORUMS
Sinzhu

Hunter Macros

This thread is for questions, comments, and feedback on our guide to recommended macros for a Hunter player in Wrath of the Lich King Classic.

Please forgive the newb question, but:

• #showtooltip Rapid Fire
  • /cast Rapid Fire
  • /use 13
  • /use 14
  • /use 10
  • /cast Call of the Wild

What do these numbers represent? I'm still levelling, and I have no idea if this is going to be useful to me, or if I have to hit 80 and have specific gear, or what!

Thanks.

9 hours ago, Ghostwoods said:

Please forgive the newb question, but:

• #showtooltip Rapid Fire
  • /cast Rapid Fire
  • /use 13
  • /use 14
  • /use 10
  • /cast Call of the Wild

What do these numbers represent? I'm still levelling, and I have no idea if this is going to be useful to me, or if I have to hit 80 and have specific gear, or what!

Thanks.

Great question! Those numbers represent slots on your gear. 10 is your gloves, which is specifically for once you get engineering and have an on-use effect on your gloves. Don't worry about it while leveling.

13 and 14 are your trinket slots, so it'll use whatever trinkets are in those slots. This only matters if you have trinkets with on-use effects.

On 9/1/2022 at 3:06 AM, Sinzhu said:

This thread is for questions, comments, and feedback on our guide to recommended macros for a Hunter player in Wrath of the Lich King Classic.

Hey, I'm brand new to Icy Veins, returning veteran of Wow from my childhood.

I've never dabbled with Macros before and wanted to start with my survival hunter. The guide mentions a Macro for Hunter's mark that also switches you're tracking to the type of monster that was marked. Can you direct me to that page/link? Can't find it in the Hunter macros page.

TIA

On 3/3/2024 at 11:54 AM, Zehta said:

Hey, I'm brand new to Icy Veins, returning veteran of Wow from my childhood.

I've never dabbled with Macros before and wanted to start with my survival hunter. The guide mentions a Macro for Hunter's mark that also switches you're tracking to the type of monster that was marked. Can you direct me to that page/link? Can't find it in the Hunter macros page.

TIA

Hi Zehta,

Here is a link to a great WeakAura that is popular for this. I'd highly recommend it.

https://wago.io/xGqpY_8uy

• Like 1