FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
steroidtank

How come I can't do heroic Outland dungeons?

I'm trying to get those dungeon achievement but for some reason I can't seem to enable heroic mode. Is there a requirement before I can set the option?

Right click player tab -> dungeon difficulty (is what you're suppose to do right?)

Dungeon difficulty is greyed out for me though

• Like 1

I'm trying to get those dungeon achievement but for some reason I can't seem to enable heroic mode. Is there a requirement before I can set the option?

Right click player tab -> dungeon difficulty (is what you're suppose to do right?)

Dungeon difficulty is greyed out for me though

A few questions.

What level are you? Are you in a group or alone when trying to do this? Are you inside the dungeon or outside when you're trying to set heroic mode?

I am 85.

I tried to do it with a level 71 (although we are on different server is shouldn't affect it since he's at the requirement level right?)

I tried solo.

I was inside and I've tried going outside

You should be able to set dungeon difficulty to heroic, outside of a dungeon, at level 85. I am able to switch freely between Normal, Heroic and Challenge mode on my level 81 Druid. Are you unable to do it when you aren't in a cross-realm party, too?

hmm I can do it now... Posted Image COOOOL thanks a lot buddy!

I didn't do much, but you're welcome :)

Nah you did, threw out a lot of ideas for me to try. Such as toggling mode on and off outside of dungeon without a cross realm buddy (I tried it with cross realm and it didn't work lol)

Lol I did not know they removed the rep requirement to buy that key from quartermasters in order to unlock HC difficulty. When I leveled main, I had to buy them at 70, but i skipped them entirely on alts and went to Northrend.