Jump to content
Damien

Mage PvP

Recommended Posts

On 10/18/2022 at 10:50 PM, Wrdlbrmpft said:

Hey, for whatever reason the talent calculator got messed up. I do not even know how to put in such a spec in the calculator with only 14 points in arcane and one in spell power. I'll fix it. Thank you! 🙂

I like your site and am very glad that I helped you. 😘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Wrdlbrmpft

Hi, thank you very much for your helpful guide. Just one issue/sorta error I wanted to point out.

In the 'Tips & Tricks' section, there's a line:

"Torment the Weak IconTorment the Weak increases the damage of your main Arcane single target spells by 12%, if the target is slowed. This is perfect when you play with a Rogue who uses slow poisons or if you have Slow IconSlow on your target.

 

1) Torment increases damage of several spells, i.e. the tooltip, and

2) This is a guide for Frost mage pvp ... thus you wouldn't have 'Slow' from the bottom of Arcane tree, and would benefit from Frost snares (I think this may have been cut & pasted from Arcane section, just a small oversight). 

- Thank you

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Jackrabb1t said:

@Wrdlbrmpft

Hi, thank you very much for your helpful guide. Just one issue/sorta error I wanted to point out.

In the 'Tips & Tricks' section, there's a line:

"Torment the Weak IconTorment the Weak increases the damage of your main Arcane single target spells by 12%, if the target is slowed. This is perfect when you play with a Rogue who uses slow poisons or if you have Slow IconSlow on your target.

 

1) Torment increases damage of several spells, i.e. the tooltip, and

2) This is a guide for Frost mage pvp ... thus you wouldn't have 'Slow' from the bottom of Arcane tree, and would benefit from Frost snares (I think this may have been cut & pasted from Arcane section, just a small oversight). 

- Thank you

Thanks for the feedback, I'll fix this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...