FORUMS
Damien

Mage PvP

16 hours ago, oeilvertz said:

Hey, for whatever reason the talent calculator got messed up. I do not even know how to put in such a spec in the calculator with only 14 points in arcane and one in spell power. I'll fix it. Thank you! 🙂

On 10/18/2022 at 10:50 PM, Wrdlbrmpft said:

Hey, for whatever reason the talent calculator got messed up. I do not even know how to put in such a spec in the calculator with only 14 points in arcane and one in spell power. I'll fix it. Thank you! 🙂

I like your site and am very glad that I helped you. 😘

@Wrdlbrmpft

Hi, thank you very much for your helpful guide. Just one issue/sorta error I wanted to point out.

In the 'Tips & Tricks' section, there's a line:

"Torment the Weak IconTorment the Weak increases the damage of your main Arcane single target spells by 12%, if the target is slowed. This is perfect when you play with a Rogue who uses slow poisons or if you have Slow IconSlow on your target.

1) Torment increases damage of several spells, i.e. the tooltip, and

2) This is a guide for Frost mage pvp ... thus you wouldn't have 'Slow' from the bottom of Arcane tree, and would benefit from Frost snares (I think this may have been cut & pasted from Arcane section, just a small oversight). 

- Thank you

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jackrabb1t said:

@Wrdlbrmpft

Hi, thank you very much for your helpful guide. Just one issue/sorta error I wanted to point out.

In the 'Tips & Tricks' section, there's a line:

"Torment the Weak IconTorment the Weak increases the damage of your main Arcane single target spells by 12%, if the target is slowed. This is perfect when you play with a Rogue who uses slow poisons or if you have Slow IconSlow on your target.

1) Torment increases damage of several spells, i.e. the tooltip, and

2) This is a guide for Frost mage pvp ... thus you wouldn't have 'Slow' from the bottom of Arcane tree, and would benefit from Frost snares (I think this may have been cut & pasted from Arcane section, just a small oversight). 

- Thank you

Thanks for the feedback, I'll fix this!