FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
dfwm20

Mistweaver for WoD question

With the current best itemization build to go for on MW monks is to go for as much crit and forget about spirit entirely for the mana tea procs. In WoD with the removal of reforging will this make crit MW's redundant? and also make them a spirit heavy healer too?

From what it looks like (and me not having beta access to verify), haste and multistrike are both decently valuable.  Haste lowers the GCD while multistrike gives a chance for ReM not to go on cd.  Crit looks to have the same value, as I haven't see anything regarding crits and mana tea generation.  Mastery seems just about as useful/useless as it does on live, but now you can blow your spheres up (at least, I assume Detonate Chi effects mastery spheres).  Spirit's value will depend on how numbers are tuned.  So far, I'd give a rough priority of: Spirit (again, to comfort) > Crit = Haste = MS > Mastery > Versatility.  

IMO Crit will still be the goto stat with Haste=Multistrike after. Until it can be properly tested (i havent) i think that versatility > Mastery as the straight %increase will be better than the still crappy scalar to mastery.

It will be interesting to see once the final numbers are tuned how well the multi strike and haste will scale as we get higher gear levels.