FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Steppenwolff

Shaman Totems

Hi,

As of this morning, all totems in my shaman are disabled. Sadly, I do not have the originals in the bank at all ... and cannot locate the NPC with the original quest and one place only shows the shaman tree for totems for a Horde character which was way back when many years.

I guess it is time to give up this game ... after so many years going right back to the first days, this is ridiculous. Other members in my guild had no issue, but one had the original totems in the bank ... I cannot get support to get me back the original totems ... meaning that the character is hosed and *filtered*! And no help anywhere.

Originally it appeared the be a graphics drive issue and the Radeon driver had to be updated which also screwed up at the same time this morning for some bizarre reason (switching templates and such), but that was not the issue. 

Thanks in advance, but sadly so many of these forums are dead and not updated ... which makes things more frustrating.