FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Death Knight Changes in Dragonflight Beta Build 46259

69206-death-knight-gladiator-pvp-set-in-

Check out the Death Knight changes that went live in Dragonflight Beta Build 46259.

Death Knight

Unholy

• Epidemic Epidemic - Causes each of your Virulent Plagues to flare up, dealing [ 24% 22.8% of Attack Power ] Shadow damage to the infected enemy, and an additional [ 9.6% 9.12% of Attack Power ] Shadow damage to all other enemies near them.
  • Sudden Doom Sudden Doom - Approximately 2.88 2.5 procs per minute.
  • Clawing Shadows Clawing Shadows - Deals [ 50.78% 55.86% of Attack Power ] Shadow damage and causes 1 Festering Wound to burst.
  • Bursting Sores Bursting Sores - Bursting a Festering Wound deals 25% 20% more damage, and deals [ 20% 18% of Attack Power ] Shadow damage to all nearby enemies. Deals reduced damage beyond 8 targets.
  • Harbinger of Doom Harbinger of Doom - Sudden Doom triggers 15% 30% more often and can accumulate up to 2 charges.
  • Unholy Pact Unholy Pact - Dark Transformation creates an unholy pact between you and your pet, igniting flaming chains that deal [ 236.2% 224.4% of Attack Power ] Shadow damage over 15 sec to enemies between you and your pet.

Tier Set Bonuses

• Death Knight Unholy Class Set 2pc Death Knight Unholy Class Set 2pc - Bursting a Festering Wound grants your ghoul Vile Infusion, increasing their damage by 25% and Attack Speed Haste by 10% for 5 sec.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym
      The pre-patch period always brings plenty of bugs with it, but it seems the dignity of Worgen has suffered in particular this time around, as their gear sets collection screen isn't looking so hot. There's more than a couple of bugs happening here, related to the Worgen's dual nature, but all of them are equally horrifying and hilarious.
      Ok, so I lied about ALL of them looking both horrifying and hilarious, as this next one definitely leans in to one of those a lot more than the other...
      And finally, while this one is neither Worgen nor gear set-related, I had to add it because, well, I mean I had to, right?
    • By Starym
      The duos are at it again as HeroicSolo and Durendil are 2-manning all sorts of content in the Dragonflight pre-patch! Today we have three Castle Nathria bosses and Vigilant Guardian from the Sepulcher on Normal mode, as well as a +15 in time Tazavesh run!
      Let's start with the +15, with the Vengeance DH and Beast Mastery Hunter managing to get Streets of Wonder done with 9 minutes to spare!
      Then we have the raids, as they take on the early bosses in Nathria and the Sepulcher, with some added commentary below the videos as well:

Pretty hard fight both in terms of survival and DPS. The hardest mechanics were:
      1) Pneumathic Impact was very painful at 4+ stacks, so I used Last Resort and Feed the Demon talents, aswell as Aegis trinket to survive 4+ stacks. @DurendilLeHunt had used engineery CR to ressurect me on p2 after Pneumathic Impact oneshot, so I could tank the whole phase.
      2) Fated barrier affix – since we're only 2 players, and one of them is not guardian druid (*hehe*), it was very hard part too. So I used The Hunt, Unnatural Malice and Soul Furnace talents to squeeze maximum burst damage into barriers. I've even used Fiery Brand a couple times not as defensive CD, but as offensive CD to zerg barrier ASAP.
      3) Phase 3 was very painful for @DurendilLeHunt , aswell as Exposed Core cast on P1. So I've used Darkness + Pitch Black talents to help him to survive that damage.
      4) Bringing orbs to the gates on P1 was high prio task just to avoid additional tons of adds and start P2 as fast as we can. And running with orb (when we had a whole crowd of adds + active emitter) wasn't trivial for 2 players situation, so I've used both charges of Infernal Strike to bring orbs ASAP.

Huntsman Altimore was very hard challenge because of +100% damage stacking buff on boss and also we had to kill spirits properly.
      Xy'mox was pretty hard, just long fight with some survival and movement challenge. Kiting ghosts multiple times per fight as tank was very fun ?
      @DurendilLeHunt 's surviving and engineering CR usage skills are incredible ?
    • By Stan
      The Professions overhaul in Dragonflight introduced multiple secondary crafting and gathering stats, but what exactly do they mean and why are they relevant? Find out more about deftness, inspiration, multicraft, resourcefulness, finesse, and more, in our latest post.
      Secondary Crafting Stats
      Crafting Speed
      The stat increases your crafting speed by x%. Ideal for those who create tons of items to sell them in the Auction House. Inspiration
      You craft items at various quality in Dragonflight and Inspiration increases your chance to become inspired and craft an item at a higher quality than your current crafting skill would allow. For those with maxed out crafting skill, the crafted item will have better stats. Multicraft
      Increases your chance to craft additional items by a percentage. When you craft an item, you will have an x% chance to create an additional copy of that item. This only works for stackable items. Resourcefulness
      Decreases material costs of an item by a percentage. Every item has fixed crafting requirements and Resourcefulness will decrease the amount of reagents by x%. Secondary Gathering Stats
      Gathering stats will only affect Herbalism, Mining, and Skinning.
      Deftness
      Increases gathering speed by x%, which means you will mine/collect herbs/skin faster. Finesse
      Gives you a x% chance to find additional herbs/ore/leather. Perception
      Increases your chance to find rare herbs/ores/leather by a x%.
    • By Stan
      Here's a valuable tip for all Transmog collectors! Don't forget to change the vendor filter from your class to "All" to see weapons hidden from your character.
      By default, the gear vendors filter shows you only gear for your class. However, some weapons remain hidden even when your class can equip them. Therefore, it's important to change the filter options to "All."
      One item example is Galerider Shank dagger from the pre-patch event gear vendors, which is hidden from cloth casters by default because it has Agility. However, cloth casters can equip daggers and thus collect the appearance.
      Another example is the Stormbender Saber Intellect sword which cannot be seen by Death Knights, Hunters, Rogues, and Warriors, but changing the vendor filter to "All" lets them buy it.
      The tip has been brought up by Reddit user acctg.

• By Stan
      The quest for the Hand of Nilganihmaht mount is now available on live servers!
      Nilganihmaht Control Ring (Golden Hand Mount)
      "Of all the giants who dared defy the Jailer, Nilganihmaht was the most arrogant. For this transgression, the giant's severed hand was hidden within a veil of torments, and the rings that could summon it back were scattered across the Maw."

Putting A Plan Together will be up until the Necrolord Assault ends, which is 3 days and 5 hours as of writing this post in the US region.

Check out our Hand of Nilganihmaht guide for more details on how to get the mount!
      Source: Reddit