FORUMS
Staff

Dragonflight Twitch Drops Revealed: Dragon Kite Pet, Feldrake Mount, Firework Toy

F0kux91.jpg

Earn various rewards by watching and supporting your favorite World of Warcraft content creators on Twitch.

Blizzard today revealed 3 Twitch drops that you can grab by watching various content creators on Twitch for at least 4 hours during the following time frames:

• November 15-17: You can earn the Dragon Kite Dragon Kite pet by watching at least four hours of Dragonflight content.
  • November 28-30: You can earn the Feldrake Feldrake mount by watching at least four hours of Dragonflight content.
  • December 13-28: You'll earn the Perpetual Purple Firework Perpetual Purple Firework toy by watching for at least two hours.

Blizzard Logo(Source)

As we get ever closer to the launch of Dragonflight, we want to keep the spirit of epic adventure going with Twitch drops, along with a new way for you to support your favorite streamers. There are many opportunities to earn unique rewards, and all roads lead to the Dragon Isles. Here’s what you can expect:

Eligibility

To participate, you must link your Twitch account by visiting https://account.battle.net/connections. If you have changed your password or made any changes to your Twitch or Battle.net account, you will have to relink your accounts. When you relink, there will be a 7-day cooldown before you can relink a new Twitch account. After you’ve claimed your rewards on Twitch, please make sure you’re logging into the Battle.net region you’d like to receive the drop(s) on, as the first region you log into will be where your items will be delivered. It can take up to 24 hours to receive your reward(s) in game after claiming. Read our Frequently Asked Questions section for more information.

Twitch Drops

Twitch Drop #1

Start Time: November 15th, 10:00 a.m. PST

End Time: November 17th, 11:59 p.m. PST

Watch at least four hours of WoW: Dragonflight content while this Twitch Drop is active to earn the serpentine Dragon Kite pet.

A Vulpera clad in mail armor stands with the Dragon Kite pet floating above.

Twitch Drop #2

Start Time: November 28th, 10:00 a.m. PST

End Time: November 30th, 11:59 p.m. PST

Watch at least four hours of WoW: Dragonflight content while this Twitch Drop is active to earn the fearsome Feldrake mount.

A goblin rides the Feldrake, a flying mount with a sickly fel green color, soaring over mountains.

Twitch Drop #3

Start Time: December 13th, 10:00 a.m. PST

End Time: December 28th, 11:59 p.m. PST

Watch at least two hours of WoW: Dragonflight content of select World of Warcraft channels while this Twitch Drop is active to earn the festive Perpetual Purple Firework toy.

A female human shoots out the Perpetual Purple Fireworks into the night sky.

Support a Streamer

From November 28 at 10:00 a.m. PST until December 12 at 11:59 p.m. PST, you can also show your support for your favorite WoW creators by gifting an eligible creator’s channel two Twitch subscriptions. Doing so will award you the adorable Ichabod harvest golem pet.

Ichabod the harvest golem pet stands on a field with a puzzled look.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. How do I link my battle.net and Twitch account?

A. Sign into your Battle.net account at https://account.battle.net/connections and click the Connect link for Twitch, then follow the instructions to sign-in and link your Twitch account to Battle.net.

Q. What devices can I use to earn and claim drops?

A. You can earn and claim drops using your PC/Mac web browser or on the Twitch app for Android or iOS. Twitch apps on game consoles, smart TVs, and other TV apps do not support drops.

Q. Do I need to watch the same channel the entire time to earn my drops?

A. You can earn progress towards a drop on any eligible channel in the World of Warcraft category on Twitch. You can, for example, watch half an hour on one channel and then switch to another channel without losing your progress. You cannot earn progress faster by watching more than one channel at a time.

Q. Will I receive my drop rewards in-game automatically?

A. To receive your rewards, you must claim the drop on the channel you’re watching or in the Drops Inventory menu on Twitch.

Q. Do Twitch Drop rewards expire?

A. Earned Twitch Drop rewards will expire 7 days after they’ve been claimed if a Battle.net account has not been linked. The Support a Streamer Twitch Drop item (Ichabod) will expire on January 1st, 2023.

Q. As a streamer, how do I get Twitch Drops on my channel?

A. All you need to do is make sure your Twitch and Battle.net accounts are linked, and that you’re opted into Drops (see Drops Streamer Home).

Q. What regions are eligible for these Twitch Drops?

A. Participating regions include North America, Latin America, Europe, The Middle East, Africa, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, Australia, and New Zealand.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cham79 said:

I am aware it looks identical, but is that THE TCG Feldrake or a different ID entirely?

It appears all 3 items are from the Trading Card Game. However, Feldrake is BoE by default, so they'll have to make the Twitch version soulbound somehow.

• Thanks 1

So only last pet is paid as it requires gifting a sub. Rest is okay, I was right that they recycled some old stuff again.

Can anyone recommend a couple of good WoW streamers who would count to get the drops? I'm back in the game after a multi-year absence and don't really know who's considered "good" in this regard. Thx.

do people who have it before its free get a refund or a achievement? i didn't spend gold cap to get it this year for nothing right?

9 hours ago, MouseD said:

How will we know which streamers to watch for this now?

Maybe Blizzard will release a list of streamers, similar to the helmet thing

20 hours ago, Balor said:

do people who have it before its free get a refund or a achievement? i didn't spend gold cap to get it this year for nothing right?

Doesn't seem so, they never done it before.

Are those rewards exclusively for Dragonflight or will WoW Classic Players also receive them?

Thanks in advance 🙂