Piquer

Fury Warrior w/ Very Low DPS

3 posts in this topic

I'm new to WOW and have a warrior that I have leveled to 82.  I think my equipment is pretty solid, but I am constantly criticized for having low DPS in dungeons.  My DPS stats indicate 1500/1200 (duel wielding one-handed).  I always play dps in dungeons because I have no idea how to tank, but am told that I am not doing my part despite my best efforts.  Some folks are semi-understanding, but truthfully speaking most are not.  I have asked for suggestions on how to improve, but have yet to receive any.

Where should my DPS stats be at this point?  What can I do to improve them?  Thanks for any suggestions!

Hey Piquer. I have a couple of points for you. It's up to you what you do with them.

1. Your DPS at that level (82) doesn't matter. It really doesn't.
  2. At your level, Fury is inclined to be really unstable. I'd strongly recommend, if you wish to DPS, to stick to Arms while you level. Once you hit 90 and then, once you hit about 30% Crit unbuffed, you can consider Fury. The mobs / dungeon bosses die way too fast to really get anything out of Fury.

I hope this helps. Welcome to World of Warcraft and rest easy you've picked the best DPS class in the game. =) (Biased opinion, obviously).

• Like 1

Fury is a hyperscaling class and part of that parcel is being extremely gimped in low quality gear. It's essentially worthless until level 90 with high tier raiding gear.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Narii625
      SERVER: Illidan
      RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am Server Time (CT)
      CURRENT PROGRESSION: 8/8N, 6/8H
      iLVL REQUIREMENT: 350+

CURRENTLY RECRUITING
      Tank Healer DPS ABOUT US
      Currently looking for skilled and laid back raiders for Heroic and eventually Mythic Uldir.
      We're semi-casual in terms of the time we spend raiding, but are serious about progression, attendance, and performance.
      Booty Pirates is a close-knit late night guild that hangs out in Discord frequently. We enjoy joking around, playing alts, doing Mythic+, playing other games, or just hanging out.
      Players wanting just Mythic+ and a casual experience (no raiding) are welcomed!
      Fun guild events are scheduled every Saturday!
      TLDR; we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other.
      (18+ required, we talk like pirates!)
      GOALS FOR BfA
      In Battle for Azeroth we plan to push Mythic more than we did previously in Legion, and not spend nearly as much time on Heroic. 
      This means we will jump into Mythic/Heroic weekends as soon as the majority of the Heroic gear is done. (Mythic Friday and Heroic Sunday, for example, until we phase Heroic out completely.) 
      JOINING THE BOOTY PIRATES CREW
      - Mythic+ or Casual: Add me on Battle.net or whisper me in-game for an invite.
      - Raiders: Add me on Battle.net and fill out our app.
      Start the app here! 
      Battle.net ID: LadyPluu#1299
      In-Game Name: Pluu
    • By Chumani
      Inevitable Destiny   (H)Corrupted Destiny guild Skywall/Drak'thul US realm😎 JOIN US!
      We are currently 8/8 Normal Uldir and 2/8 Heroic Uldir  -- Kickin' ass and hell with their names!
      1st  raid - Sun/Tues/Thurs 600-830pst
      2nd raid - Fri/Mon 530-800pst
      We ARE one of Skywall's largest and oldest standing guilds! Very active with a large player base. ALWAYS something going on, mythic dungeon runs, normal runs for alts, Island Expeditions, Arathi Highlands Warfront, PVP events.... always something!!!
      Come experience the reason a guild as old as CD continues to stand and stand strong year after year after year! Come...... and get.... CORRUPTED!!!
      Chu#12466 or Deni#1743
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Pirate Warrior deck.
    • By Maplefire
      Looking for a casually serious progression guild? Hordeland Security could be your new home! We started at launch, and have raided on Blackhand, Baelgun, and now Turalyon. 

We currently raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:00- 9:15 Central Time. We understand that no one has an unlimited amount of time to play. We raid with a goal oriented focus, to achieve AotC in current content and then progress into Mythic. We also have a few that pvp, a few more that push M+'s, and we've been known do a few mog/achievement runs.
      Interested? Drop us a line!
      Raid Lead - Keelhaul (Herve#1737)
      Director - Safaldi (Saffy#1122)

• By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Odd Warrior deck.