Jump to content
FORUMS
Damien

Preservation Evoker PvE

Recommended Posts

Guest Seppelkuh

Fire Breath is an empower ability which deals upfront damage to enemies as well as leaving a DoT on enemies. The longer you channel this ability the longer the DoT.

Last sentence is wrong, or am i wrong? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Totally personal but I find "Spiritual Clarity" talent really effective in M+. More Spiritblooms which heals for a ton is really welcome. Pair it with 1-2 Echos cast in advance and you usually do not even have to empower it all the way up. Making it really undisputed healing hard hitter for 1-3 allies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest BiS Plate Feet?

Kurog's are plate. The BiS would probably be Daring Chasm-Leapers instead (https://www.wowhead.com/item=195495/daring-chasm-leapers)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2022 at 8:28 AM, Guest Seppelkuh said:

Fire Breath is an empower ability which deals upfront damage to enemies as well as leaving a DoT on enemies. The longer you channel this ability the longer the DoT.

Last sentence is wrong, or am i wrong? 😛

You are correct! I wrote this backwards and will get it fixed soon! Thanks for pointing it out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2022 at 6:57 PM, FeelsandNeeds said:

Totally personal but I find "Spiritual Clarity" talent really effective in M+. More Spiritblooms which heals for a ton is really welcome. Pair it with 1-2 Echos cast in advance and you usually do not even have to empower it all the way up. Making it really undisputed healing hard hitter for 1-3 allies. 

The issue I have with spiritual clarity is that in order for it to be fully effective requires you to press the ability every 20 seconds. If you are pressing it every 32 seconds, the talent point is entirely wasted. Spiritbloom is definitely extremely strong, but you often don't actually need it every 20 seconds exactly, especially in a Mythic+ setting where there is downtime from pack to pack and a mix of trash with extremely high damage and trash with extremely low damage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Guest BiS Plate Feet? said:

Kurog's are plate. The BiS would probably be Daring Chasm-Leapers instead (https://www.wowhead.com/item=195495/daring-chasm-leapers)

Thanks for pointing this out! Will get it fixed today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe the Mythic+ BiS gear list is wrong. Items like the Sharpeye Gleam are unattainable, dungeon Journal says nothing about it. Unless they have made changes since Legion (last time I played) that I am unaware of that this can drop at proper iLVL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!  Updates to gearing will be done soon to reflect the final loot table blizzard ended with. And the Easy Mode tree should be fixed soon as well. Thank you for pointing out the issues! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Fleethuum

There is a section that asks you to read “When to use TA” but there is no such section on this page

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...