FORUMS
Damien

Preservation Evoker PvE

Guest Seppelkuh

Fire Breath is an empower ability which deals upfront damage to enemies as well as leaving a DoT on enemies. The longer you channel this ability the longer the DoT.

Last sentence is wrong, or am i wrong? :p

Totally personal but I find "Spiritual Clarity" talent really effective in M+. More Spiritblooms which heals for a ton is really welcome. Pair it with 1-2 Echos cast in advance and you usually do not even have to empower it all the way up. Making it really undisputed healing hard hitter for 1-3 allies. 

Guest BiS Plate Feet?

Kurog's are plate. The BiS would probably be Daring Chasm-Leapers instead (https://www.wowhead.com/item=195495/daring-chasm-leapers)

On 11/28/2022 at 8:28 AM, Guest Seppelkuh said:

Fire Breath is an empower ability which deals upfront damage to enemies as well as leaving a DoT on enemies. The longer you channel this ability the longer the DoT.

Last sentence is wrong, or am i wrong? 😛

You are correct! I wrote this backwards and will get it fixed soon! Thanks for pointing it out. 

On 12/1/2022 at 6:57 PM, FeelsandNeeds said:

Totally personal but I find "Spiritual Clarity" talent really effective in M+. More Spiritblooms which heals for a ton is really welcome. Pair it with 1-2 Echos cast in advance and you usually do not even have to empower it all the way up. Making it really undisputed healing hard hitter for 1-3 allies. 

The issue I have with spiritual clarity is that in order for it to be fully effective requires you to press the ability every 20 seconds. If you are pressing it every 32 seconds, the talent point is entirely wasted. Spiritbloom is definitely extremely strong, but you often don't actually need it every 20 seconds exactly, especially in a Mythic+ setting where there is downtime from pack to pack and a mix of trash with extremely high damage and trash with extremely low damage. 

4 hours ago, Guest BiS Plate Feet? said:

Kurog's are plate. The BiS would probably be Daring Chasm-Leapers instead (https://www.wowhead.com/item=195495/daring-chasm-leapers)

Thanks for pointing this out! Will get it fixed today. 

I believe the Mythic+ BiS gear list is wrong. Items like the Sharpeye Gleam are unattainable, dungeon Journal says nothing about it. Unless they have made changes since Legion (last time I played) that I am unaware of that this can drop at proper iLVL.

Hello!  Updates to gearing will be done soon to reflect the final loot table blizzard ended with. And the Easy Mode tree should be fixed soon as well. Thank you for pointing out the issues! 

Guest Fleethuum

There is a section that asks you to read “When to use TA” but there is no such section on this page

Guest Melever

Weak auras shows up twice on the Macros and Addons page. Once as the fourth item and again as the 8th item.

Guest Liamwrynn

Is leaping flames in the class tree showing 1 point spent with no surrounding nodes an oversight or all talents accounted for elsewhere?

21 hours ago, Guest Liamwrynn said:

Is leaping flames in the class tree showing 1 point spent with no surrounding nodes an oversight or all talents accounted for elsewhere?

The tree changed a bit so it's broke.

Guest Matt B

What I would really love here is direction to a video on this build, or could someone upload one? -Thank you. 

Guest PrevokerInTraining

only the raid spirit bloom import code works for me, all others say they're out of date.

Guest Wrong codes

As the previous comment says, for me the Mythic+ code does not work. Curious thing is that a couple of days ago it did becasue was the talents I was using before rerolling to augment.

Guest David

In the "How to Improve" section, you mention Tip the Scales as being an important long healing CD. I am guessing you meant to say "Rewind."

Guest Combustible

The Preservation Evoker button for spiritbloom talents goes to Emerald Blossom build and vice versa for Emerald Blossom. 

On 11/23/2023 at 3:42 AM, Guest Combustible said:

The Preservation Evoker button for spiritbloom talents goes to Emerald Blossom build and vice versa for Emerald Blossom. 

Hey, this should be fixed very shortly! Thank you for pointing it out.