FORUMS
Damien

Crafting Orders

Guest Steff

But how do you go about actually recrafting the item. Because I have no option to post it as public. I have no option to get a guildmate to do it (Noone has the skills). And I have no way of contacting anybody in the game (Trade/Services chat is a cesspool of gold boosters)

On 12/31/2022 at 10:21 AM, Guest Alex said:

Primal Infusion do not come from Renown leveling

Hello,
Thank you for this notice - you are correct, it was meant to be that they are rewarded as you gain Renown 30 on each of the new faction. A fix is on its way.

Best regards,
Mwahi

2 hours ago, Guest Steff said:

But how do you go about actually recrafting the item. Because I have no option to post it as public. I have no option to get a guildmate to do it (Noone has the skills). And I have no way of contacting anybody in the game (Trade/Services chat is a cesspool of gold boosters)

Hello,

Unfortunately this is how the system currently works. Recrafting can only be submitted as a Personal or a Guild order.
If you are not in a guild or your guild members do not have the profession/skill needed to recraft then your only hope is the general chat channels in game.

Another option is to check who crafted your initial piece (should be visible when you hover over the item) and contact them to see if they have enough skill level to recraft your piece at a higher item level.

Best regards,
Mwahi

On 1/7/2023 at 12:00 PM, Guest itzcheater said:

you can't recraft to get new stats on an item like this says

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.
The stats can be recrafted on the majority of the gear by just replacing the Draconic Missives under "Optional Reagents".
There are some on which you can't.

Best regards,
Mwahi

Guest Nare

Is there any information regarding if the crafter requires to know the recipe of the item they want to recraft?

On 1/30/2023 at 6:21 PM, Guest Nare said:

Is there any information regarding if the crafter requires to know the recipe of the item they want to recraft?

Hello,

The person who creates the recrafting order does not need to know the recipe.
The person who wants to accept and fulfil the recrafting order needs to know the recipe.

Best regards,
Mwahi

3 hours ago, Guest tigar said:

is it possible to craft for your other chars on the same acct ?

Yes, and the best way to get your weekly crafting order quests done, just order anything cheap from other char 🙂

Guest tigar

thank you for your reply i figured as much but when i do it under public or personal it goes through the timer but not show up in mail and i don't get credit for the weekly 

1 hour ago, Guest tigar said:

thank you for your reply i figured as much but when i do it under public or personal it goes through the timer but not show up in mail and i don't get credit for the weekly 

For example, you can create a private craft order (with the central NPCs in Valdrakken or others) from your main to your tailoring alt Tigar-Ravencrest for a Wildercloth Bolt, put in 1 silver and click "Place Order" at the bottom right of the crafting order UI.

Then you log into the char you sent the order to, in this made up case Tigar-Ravencrest, and go to Valdrakken's profession table for whatever you sent, in this case the Tailoring table, and change your top middle tab from Public to Personal, which should now have the crafting order you sent from your main waiting. Then you just start the order, craft it up however you see fit (click yes on the dialogue that asks you if you want to use your own materials if you did not provide them from the other char) and voila, once finished and you click through the dialogue where you can send a message to your main along with the crafted item, you should get credit towards the weekly quest.

Guest Kissy

Can a player you have on ignore pick up a crafting order from you?

On 6/8/2023 at 9:43 PM, Guest Kissy said:

Can a player you have on ignore pick up a crafting order from you?

Probably? Its a good question though, haven't seen any reports stating it works one way or the other.